Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2021, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Definitely replace that offhand with a Frostbringer. What's your haste? Getting higher haste should probably be biggest priority in the short/medium term.

Beyond that it probably depends how much you care about soloing.

Embalmers knife honestly is kind of annoying since you have to resummon the bandages every time you log in, but it's still worth having just in case.

Root net are still life savers even if you can't recharge them. Just save them for life and death situations.

Truncheon of Doom + Silken Whip of Ensaring + 2x Blood Points is my go to for soloing on the warrior.

With a good damage bow. Not much you can't take out as long as you can get a snare off.

Being able to run full speed at low health is basically warriors most underrated skill.
Old 08-29-2021, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You ban folks for fixing things that you don't agree with, hope that helps.
LOL "fixing things" like removing other guilds' firsts, or fixing things like trying to get your character's photo plastered all over the wiki: which one were you?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-29-2021, 07:26 PM
Kobold

Bag full of Forlorn Totem of Rolfron Zek. Great for initial aggro, cheap to recharge.
As many wort pots as you can afford. Expensive to recharge.
10 dose ant potion for DS.
Reaper of the dead. Clicky CH.
Nightmare hide, clicky blind cure.
10 slot bags, WR bags. You’re going to be carrying around a lot of toys.
Scepter of the forlorn. Expensive, big aggro clicky. Really only for raid targets but if you want to be a guild tank you should have one.

Now that velious is out you should try to quest an eyepatch of plunder too! I just got one on my warrior and it’s a great item. Clicky haste when there’s no sham or ench available is amazing for threat.
Last edited by Tsunami21k; 08-29-2021 at 07:29 PM..
Old 09-08-2021, 03:45 AM
Sarnak

Willsapper is great one of the best agro weaps and has +AC and +HP. Most importantly you can land slow on raid mobs and obviously also on other mobs while leveling up.

EyePoP is a good call for that clicky haste and very good stats for a mask.

I'd also say ST key / primal depending on what your budget is for DKP / pp

And you can never go wrong with an AoW helm, nothing else compares.

If raid guilded, invest in a VP key, lotta great agro weaps from there for very low dkp
Closed Thread