Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-20-2023, 02:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She looks like the type who would suck you off in a gas station bathroom.

I mean that in a good way.
Old 01-20-2023, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She looks like the type who would suck you off in a gas station bathroom.

I mean that in a good way.
yeah we met at a chevron station. she was just tryin to blow n go bc she needed her meth fix.

i ain't no dummy tho, i whipped out my handy meth girl stash and was like, do you do cosplay?

her eyes fixed to the lil baggie i had produced, unaware of the backpack containing the FV costume.

so i toss her the backpack and tell her, "it puts the costume on its skin or it doesn't get the icy ice."

being the gentleman i am, i afford her the privacy to change while i set up my nikon 9000 or whatever, light rings and shit.

the trick emerges fully garbed as Firiona Vie, smokes the meth she earned, then i asked: ok so your motivation is, you're an ultra powerful Paladin, a holy warrior. but somehow have been captured and held hostage by a 7 foot tall lizard.

as she set her pipe down she seemed to come alive with energy anew, just as i had snapped the first few pics i heard a loud repetitive thumping on the Chevron bathroom door. "POLICE Open up!" a voice bellowed.

I sighed and reached for the door knob, as my FV model seemed to panic. I had only brought enough meth for that spot, which had been consumed. using my sleeve i pick up the pipe, drop it in the toilet and flush it.

returning to the door, I greet the officer and tell him that we decided to shoot in this gas station bathroom for it's acoustics.

This excuse legitimately worked for Weird Al Yankvic, why not for me?

the rest is history.
Old 01-20-2023, 02:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah we met at a chevron station. she was just tryin to blow n go bc she needed her meth fix.

i ain't no dummy tho, i whipped out my handy meth girl stash and was like, do you do cosplay?

her eyes fixed to the lil baggie i had produced, unaware of the backpack containing the FV costume.

so i toss her the backpack and tell her, "it puts the costume on its skin or it doesn't get the icy ice."

being the gentleman i am, i afford her the privacy to change while i set up my nikon 9000 or whatever, light rings and shit.

the trick emerges fully garbed as Firiona Vie, smokes the meth she earned, then i asked: ok so your motivation is, you're an ultra powerful Paladin, a holy warrior. but somehow have been captured and held hostage by a 7 foot tall lizard.

as she set her pipe down she seemed to come alive with energy anew, just as i had snapped the first few pics i heard a loud repetitive thumping on the Chevron bathroom door. "POLICE Open up!" a voice bellowed.

I sighed and reached for the door knob, as my FV model seemed to panic. I had only brought enough meth for that spot, which had been consumed. using my sleeve i pick up the pipe, drop it in the toilet and flush it.

returning to the door, I greet the officer and tell him that we decided to shoot in this gas station bathroom for it's acoustics.

This excuse legitimately worked for Weird Al Yankvic, why not for me?

the rest is history.
I tried to make AI write a story but this is all it came up with:

Meth addicted girl dressed as Firona Vie at a gas station bathroom "You know, I think we should get out of here. You know. Before it's too late." I had to laugh at this, as it seemed a ridiculous idea at that moment. My parents were still trying to explain the nature of my punishment. How it could not be any worse. That it couldn't possibly be anything worse at all. Yet they were not laughing. Their faces were blank. Like a blank canvas waiting to receive a paintbrush. Waiting for the paint.

I was sitting on the couch with my back against the wall, watching the sun go down outside. A few days earlier, my parents had taken me out on their boat to the island. To the north of us was the mainland . We had spent the entire afternoon on our boat, fishing, swimming, eating, talking, laughing. By the end we were exhausted. There had been a storm, a hurricane. All of a sudden, the boat began to shake and shake.
Old 01-20-2023, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

no ai here, just trex
Old 01-20-2023, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Finally some roleplay in this mmorpg.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-20-2023, 08:22 PM
Sarnak

do u cyber?
Old 01-20-2023, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblinmob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do u cyber?
An idea:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 811EDB0F-B631-406D-B089-E28B237671B5.jpg (23.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-20-2023, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgif-5-3d97cadd98.jpg (19.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg ezgif-5-cd345a9249.jpg (19.9 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-20-2023, 09:55 PM
Sarnak

"... goblin mode off..." I'm still chuckling to myself
Old 01-20-2023, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

Pssh! I mean that's totally not true..