Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep Alarti banned... the amount of energy/effort he spent spinning/trolling on the boards here could be put to greater use in the real world, like finding a cure for cancer, feeding the homeless, or being the PR guy for Lance Armstrong or Brian Williams.
Lance would be the price of all north America with Altari PRing for him.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Banned

Don't post much anymore but this is worth my time: keep alarti banned (see thread: Alarti the cockeyed fuck for reference as to why).

Also which gm did tiggles have to sleep with this time to get unbanned? Or did the current GMs just feel bad for him because the best action he could get was Amelinda?

The problem with both of these idiots is that they are not funny and are an embarrassment to the RNF community.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep Alarti banned... the amount of energy/effort he spent spinning/trolling on the boards here could be put to greater use in the real world, like finding a cure for cancer, feeding the homeless, or being the PR guy for Lance Armstrong or Brian Williams.
Looks like BDA spends more time on average spinning things since I've been around.
Old 02-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Obviously, because Alarti is banned.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't post much anymore but this is worth my time: keep alarti banned (see thread: Alarti the cockeyed fuck for reference as to why).

Also which gm did tiggles have to sleep with this time to get unbanned? Or did the current GMs just feel bad for him because the best action he could get was Amelinda?

The problem with both of these idiots is that they are not funny and are an embarrassment to the RNF community.

Not sure what your talking about svenn, unlike known retards like yourself I've never been banned.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Kobold

Don't see why he can't make another forum account like everyone else who gets banned, unless there is some weird pride in a join date or post count.
Old 02-10-2015, 01:03 AM
Banned

What about me???? Can I get unbanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2015, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallikus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually, im pretty sure all the normal, every-day trolling Alarti did was just fine per server staff....It was when he started dropping truth-bombs about server staff corruption, that's when he got the ban hammer.
lol deets pls
Old 02-10-2015, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

I support this message.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:04 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support this message.
Closed Thread