Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turp_SmokinPurp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are counting FE and IB as different guild percentages, but they will be counted as one I am guessing? That is how they have been rolling. So there are currently only 2 groups in category A at the moment TMO and FE-IB. I do not see 5 big raid guilds on this server. Just not enough devoted players for that. So still room for another 1-2 easy, if they chose to rise.
There were 3 guilds listed as Category A. i'm assuming they are all individualist. In any case, that would still leave '1' spot for a guild. It is way too easy to fall below 20% when maximum even distribution is 25%. That's a 5% margin of error.

Also, what percentage of mobs currently are taken down by TMO? If it's not less than 60% I think this server just dug itself a grave... Uncontested mobs for 3/4 of the month hot dang!.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

Also, I just saw what Yendor wrote - no poopsocking rule does nothing but cater to those who have an alt army they can leave at mobs - AKA the reason we are here in the first place.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 12-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Sarnak

Doesn't this just create 2 sets of the same problem we had before? One between FE/IB and TMO, another between BDA/Taken/etc.?
Old 12-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKvothe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Doesn't this just create 2 sets of the same problem we had before? One between FE/IB and TMO, another between BDA/Taken/etc.?
That's what I see. Whatever happened to this 50/50 hybrid point system FFA system I heard about? And why was a point system not considered given it is the most unbiased system of them all? Rogean wants mobs to be split between the majority of the guilds. This isn't a majority.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 12-30-2013, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, I just saw what Yendor wrote - no poopsocking rule does nothing but cater to those who have an alt army they can leave at mobs - AKA the reason we are here in the first place.
It does.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are a guild leader or an officer with the power to represent your guild and do not like this proposal, you should be contacting Unbrella and Zagum and working out a time where you can either A) talk about your proposal or B) make modifications to this one.
I'd like to see Taken, Divinity, BDA, A-team, etc put together an agreement.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:37 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all these rule proposals are great in all but without enforcement, its nothing really.

whos going to be watching everything all the time to make sure people dont break these rules?
The players.
You cannot sneak a dragon on this server.
Plenty of things listed in that OP that would police this. 1 . Being the guild council.

Turp --- Purp
60 Shm 60 Wiz
Old 12-30-2013, 08:38 PM
Sarnak

People are nitpicking ridiculously over no poopsock rule and whatever else. What you should be taking away from this is that tmo and fe/ib are giving up 1/4th of their top targets every month and giving up lower priority mobs the rest of the time. Any other guild can still compete with them the rest of the time. This is a huge deal.

Lesser guilds can form alliances of their own you know..
Old 12-30-2013, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divinity has released a proposal to the leadership of all but one top guild on the server (AG we attempted to contact but the work week caught up to us before we were able to get in touch with them).

Many were at least relatively positive about it.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Divinity put together a nice proposal imo.