Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Relapsee is hands down the best cleric on p99. Rezzes me for free, hooked me up with free newbie items, and from the groups I've been in with him he was fucking pro.

Everyone else is far behind this dude.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:43 AM
Aviak

Confirmed #1
Old 01-20-2012, 02:21 AM
Sarnak

Relapsee confirmed Doors..
Old 01-20-2012, 04:50 AM
Fire Giant

A "shared" alt cleric I play now has his pearl.

Relapsee, when you are "supposedly" up on your zordak rotation, I am going to come and click for 72 hours and show you how to go hard in the paint.

I have made a Truce with the Shadow and they will come to Solb to support my second cleric epic.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Relapsee is hands down the best cleric on p99. Rezzes me for free, hooked me up with free newbie items, and from the groups I've been in with him he was fucking pro.

Everyone else is far behind this dude.
Guess you never seen Get$ome at work, makes relapsee look like a piece of shit cleric that he is
Old 01-20-2012, 06:06 AM
Sarnak

Relapsee confirmed piece of shit cleric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 01-20-2012, 06:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Heebee confirmed best Cleric on server
Old 01-20-2012, 06:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senaiel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heebee confirmed best Cleric on server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 01-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Sarnak

It never ceases to amaze me what bullshit people will put up with to obtain a database entry and some pixels.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:57 AM
Kobold

I think everyone can agree that this should NOT have been posted in the server chat forums, it most certainly should have been kept in guild. It is a 100% effective way for the 2 guilds (VD if the other two guilds involved want to involve them) to sort this issue out.

With that being said... Every one of those 5 clerics wasted 72+ hours of their life doing what no one else was willing to do. IB and DA created an environment where you have to poopsock to get highly contested mobs. You want sympathy from non-IB and non-TMO members about this situation? Just stop. If Amelinda reimbursed a SINGLE shard, she did her job wrong, IMO. You want to click air and risk your epic piece, fine, don't cry when you lose it. If you want to sit and click air for hours and hours on end, that's your perogative and you deserve to have your epic before anyone not willing to do that. But now you want to stop doing that, and expect everyone else on the server to stop doing the same after you started it? No one ever forced any of you to sit and click air. You brought it on yourselves. Of course you want a break, but if you want your epic in this raid environment continue to click air. If a Taken, BDA, Divinity or (insert random guild) member shows up and clicks before you, you lose. They have to deal with the repercussions of said action, but you're all still playing by the same rules. You're trying to create seperate rules for the highest end raiders, it's offensive. Continue to do what you've done to stay on top. Don't ask for a respite.

Don't get sick of poopsocking and expect anyone else on the server to not do exactly what you have been doing. If you stop clicking air, it's a free spawn, period. Since it is apparently only you 3, the agreement works out. Any SINGLE person can completely disrupt the cycle, and are not wrong in doing so. Any GM enforcement of this cycle would be out of line. If they want to make a rule about the turn in, such as first in first out, that's something I could get on board with. THIS (being publicly posted) is not the answer to the server Ragefire issue, it's an answer to the TMO, IB, VD Ragefire issue.
Closed Thread