Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 07:38 PM
VIP / Contributor

Default Rules for staff interaction / where to petition for different stuff (as of 3/12/2013)

Looking for help on how to petition both in game or on the forums? Check here.

1. Do not send us direct tells unless it is a DIRE emergency. Your account being banned or suspended does not qualify as a dire emergency. sorry. Bugged raid mobs, serious game breaking exploits like dupes, training (obvious malicious training ONLY), current obvious boxing etc could all be considered an emergency.

2. Do not cop an attitude with us when speaking with us. If you are disrespectful with anyone on the staff you can receive a suspension. Some players seem to think it's okay to say whatever they want to and then say "I was just talking shit" or "i was just joking around". Just don't do it.

3. If you have an issue in game then /petition in game and when we are able to get to you we will get to you. Do not send direct tells asking if we got your petition. If you typed /petition (message) then we got your petition.

4. Do not petition more than once. Petitioning brief petitions that all have to do with one another ends up (A) spamming the petition queue (B) screwing you over because we can only read the shortest petition that is sent. We can NOT read each of your petitions about so and so stealing your camp. So send all info in ONE petition then wait.

4.1 Do not petition "I need a GM" this doesn't tell us anything.

4.2 Here is an image illustrating what our petition queue looks like right now:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

4.3 If you have an issue with someone on the staff then it is your responsibility to let Sirken, or Rogean, or Nilbog know. Posting a RNF post because StaffMember01 banned you for 2-boxing AND running MQ is not the same thing as PMing me with "I think StaffMember01 was unfair" or PMing me with "I feel like you were unfair".

5. If you need a reimbursement for dropped items or items that poofed during a trade, then you need to petition on the forums.

5.1 If you need a reimbursement for deleted items, items that poofed because they were in a norent bag, items that were eaten by NPC, items that were turned in to the wrong NPC, then you need to petition in game.

6. DO NOT Hunt staff members down in IRC/PMs to discuss your account status (ban or suspension or whatever) UNLESS they tell you in your properly filed petition (in the petitions/exploits forum of course) to come do so.

7. DO NOT send the staff direct Private messages asking about your bans. Post those in petitions/exploits forum please, then see #6

8. GM decisions are not up for public review or debate, nor are they for you to make.. If you don't like our decisions then that's definitely your right, however you don't get the right to sit and criciticize staff decisions on the message boards and you definitely don't get to troll the staff.. we obviously reserve the right to lock and/or delete your threads if you break this rule.

You can always appeal a decision if you feel you were wronged or treated unfairly by the staff by petitioning in the petitions/exploits forum. ALWAYS! Nobody is perfect, including the staff. we all are going to make mistakes, just be respectful and civilized when you talk to the staff if you want them to actually listen to you.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Last edited by Savazuul; 12-07-2021 at 12:44 AM..
Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 PM
Aviak

appreciate all you do for the server big Sirk, people can actually petition to get an item back they accidentally sold to a merchant? that seems crazy
Old 03-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Sarnak

I have a question Sirken. If i petition in game and never receive a response and log, will the petition still be there when I log back on the next day or would that require a new petition if I never received a response? thanks for your time
Old 03-12-2013, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Wow, what a bunch of tools
Old 03-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderdale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a question Sirken. If i petition in game and never receive a response and log, will the petition still be there when I log back on the next day or would that require a new petition if I never received a response? thanks for your time
This depends on what your asking for, but yes, generally they get left in the queue until you log in.

FYI, as long as you are loged into the account (does not matter what character) we can find you.

Becareful though. Just to reinterate. Petitioning 2 times sometimes yeilds in miss information, especially when your offline.

example : you petition full of detailed informatin and it contains 50 words. Then the next day you log in and petition again and say "follow up to petition from last night". Wen we pull your petition(just like the rules above state), all we are going to see is "follow up to your petition from last night" if your not online, its possible it may get deleted.
Last edited by Alovia; 03-12-2013 at 10:03 PM..
Old 03-12-2013, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

What's the process for escalating a petition to a higher authority? For example a guide makes a ruling that seems to not be in line with previous rulings, can that decision be reviewed by a more senior staff?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Former Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the process for escalating a petition to a higher authority? For example a guide makes a ruling that seems to not be in line with previous rulings, can that decision be reviewed by a more senior staff?

Like Sirken says, dont put something generic like "I want to speak to Sirken" in the queue.

If you dont like a decision that was made in game, petition online, be as detailed as possible. (This helps)

For example, if you think MY decision was wrong, petition on the forums and Sirken will take a look at it.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:20 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageBeast15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
appreciate all you do for the server big Sirk, people can actually petition to get an item back they accidentally sold to a merchant? that seems crazy
not always. we have to confirm that the item was never purchased after u sold it so that theres still only the one item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderdale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a question Sirken. If i petition in game and never receive a response and log, will the petition still be there when I log back on the next day ...
petitions will not disappear if you log. they are with us until WE delete them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
petition on the forums

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 03-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Sarnak

How long does it take usually for appeals (or petitions) to be replied on or PMed on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Dont forget im damaged goods now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Nobody is perfect, including the staff.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:09 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsloans84 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long does it take usually for appeals (or petitions) to be replied on or PMed on?
as long as it takes ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Closed Thread