Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 08:53 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check12345 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For what it's worth, I can be a Plane of Mischief test pilot if you need one.

I was there for live in 2001 and ahead, again in EQMAC (which was post nerf, nerf, nerf, but still made armor).

Mobs that were removed (Twenty Two, etc), puppets script, weird warp spots (chest rooms), all that stuff I still remember.

For some reason, I will never forget some of the intricacies of that peculiar zone if you are looking to retain the authenticity of such an -authentic- zone.
Next beta patch may/should include mischiefplane. We're almost done in there, and it should be close. It would help to have a full audit by knowledgeable explorers such as yourself.

Quote:
/beta will get me to Velious, but I always needed a shiny brass idol and enough lucky dice rolls to make it past Dagarn to get any non-da casting character in.
You will likely be able to say 'mischiefplane' to the beta testing npc and you can be ported to mischief entrance.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Next beta patch may/should include mischiefplane. We're almost done in there, and it should be close. It would help to have a full audit by knowledgeable explorers such as yourself.

You will likely be able to say 'mischiefplane' to the beta testing npc and you can be ported to mischief entrance.
Sweet! Can't wait to get back in there.

Thanks!
Old 08-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Sarnak

Which version of mischief will you be putting in? I've documented about 3 major changes pre-Luclin, so am sorta curious what I should be comparing it to.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:27 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wycca [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which version of mischief will you be putting in? I've documented about 3 major changes pre-Luclin, so am sorta curious what I should be comparing it to.
Current version is shortly after Velious release with grumpy trees and non-soloable Bristlebane.
Old 08-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alunova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Current version is shortly after Velious release with grumpy trees and non-soloable Bristlebane.
oooo this is sounding very good!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alunova [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool. Was sorta hoping for the initial version, but that one isn't too bad - it's also a bit better documented and it prolly saves you guys alot of time creating more versions. That should mean about 2 major versions will ever end up on p99, altho I'd be really really really happy if you didn't put in the final version with majorly nerfed drop rates and no 22.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:26 AM
Aviak

I don't think there's many people who went to the original version of PoM [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I did, but I didn't even get very far in it. I was still too young! We had made it there, but our guild wasn't ready.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Aviak

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...?t=6400&page=9

Any chance of tossing in a fix for this quest series?
Old 08-30-2014, 02:41 PM
Aviak

If you mind to let my guild at red Nihilum come back please. It's no fun any longer to read something about velious.
Old 08-30-2014, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidrata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...?t=6400&page=9

Any chance of tossing in a fix for this quest series?
It will be fixed when it is time, but the zones required for the symbol aren't available on the beta server anyway.
Closed Thread