Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-02-2022, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm gonna go enjoy the rest of my day off, seeing as I don't need to work very much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Run bitch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-03-2022, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've really convinced me that I'm wrong...

Because you can't.

The Proletariat will be bailing out the Bourgeois and you're too retarded to figure that out.
You are mistaken if you think I am trying to convince you of anything

The proletariat has been bailing out the bourgeois for hundreds of years through a variety of means. You don't know shit about history.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are mistaken if you think I am trying to convince you of anything

The proletariat has been bailing out the bourgeois for hundreds of years through a variety of means. You don't know shit about history.
And yet, you want it to continue lol

Because you're bourgeois. Every leftist is nowadays.
Old 12-03-2022, 11:55 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine actually believing Government forced lock downs and total shutdown of the Economy is "The Free Market"

Pure Comedy
Old 12-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine actually believing Government forced lock downs and total shutdown of the Economy is "The Free Market"

Pure Comedy
Lol I know...the guy is retarded
Old 12-03-2022, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Pure Comedy
It's always amusing how poor your grasp on capitalism is
Old 12-03-2022, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's always amusing how poor your grasp on capitalism is
OK Groomer
Old 12-03-2022, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Pure Comedy
Show me where there was ever a government-mandated total shutdown of the economy. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

You're equating normal rational people trying to stay home and stay away from COVID as much as possible pre-vaccine with the government forcing them away from businesses. It was never like that, except for restaurants in some states and/or counties.

The PPP was not a handout to negate government-enforced shutdowns, but market-driven precipitous decreases in business across many different sectors, due to people hunkering down as much as possible waiting for the vaccine. This is why there was so much pent-up 'spending money' to later drive inflation. You'd know this except you and everyone you know probably thought, and continues to think, COVID is a bunch of Chinese nanobots installing 5G reception in your brains, and you can't stomach the thought that a vast cross-section of society took precautions, potentially sparing themselves later vascular dementia but devastating the economy in the short term.
Old 12-03-2022, 12:15 PM
Banned

Between 1941 and 1944 capitalism was completely cancelled, as The Free Market was closed
Old 12-03-2022, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
OK Groomer
No bigger groomer in this country than a Christian.