Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2021, 10:14 PM
Banned

=O
Old 01-19-2021, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's been this crafty mouse at work lately. The little bastard is bold too, just runs around during the day in plain view of everyone. I set a trap with peanut butter, but I didn't just put it on the trigger. I smeared the peanut butter all over the trigger, top and bottom as well as the little latching rod, under where it latches and behind too, so that there'd be absolutely no possible way it could get the peanut butter without setting off the trap. Wouldn't you know it? The little fucker got all of the peanut butter and managed to not trigger the trap.

Maybe I need to put some peanut butter on fly paper.
The trick is to feather the trigger. Make it so it's just barely holding on to the latch. If it's the traditional style there's two spots to put the latch. They're labeled F and S (I think). The F is "firm" - you don't want that.

-Mcoy
Old 01-20-2021, 03:04 AM
Fire Giant

Lol klaz to me sounds like you’re a bit in love with him writing him a long letter on the forums haha
Old 01-20-2021, 03:07 AM
Banned

beta server problems
Old 01-20-2021, 03:07 AM
Banned

you all need jesus
Old 01-20-2021, 01:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's been this crafty mouse at work lately. The little bastard is bold too, just runs around during the day in plain view of everyone. I set a trap with peanut butter, but I didn't just put it on the trigger. I smeared the peanut butter all over the trigger, top and bottom as well as the little latching rod, under where it latches and behind too, so that there'd be absolutely no possible way it could get the peanut butter without setting off the trap. Wouldn't you know it? The little fucker got all of the peanut butter and managed to not trigger the trap.

Maybe I need to put some peanut butter on fly paper.
I think you actually need to hire this mouse because he sounds like he could be a very productive part of your team. If nothing else it will teach you guys how to do stuff and not get caught.
Old 01-20-2021, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

As a man that deeply appreciates fashionquest and strives to make every character as sexy as possible on this 20 year old Minecraft looking game, I have to side with Nate on this one (whatever the conflict is).
Old 01-20-2021, 04:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuuky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you actually need to hire this mouse because he sounds like he could be a very productive part of your team. If nothing else it will teach you guys how to do stuff and not get caught.
should be careful though. if the mouse is too resourceful he will eventually promoted and could become the boss.
Old 01-20-2021, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The trick is to feather the trigger. Make it so it's just barely holding on to the latch. If it's the traditional style there's two spots to put the latch. They're labeled F and S (I think). The F is "firm" - you don't want that.

-Mcoy
One of the best pieces of advice on a RNF thread in a while. Always can count on my boy Mcoy!
Old 01-20-2021, 08:33 PM
Banned

All i know is if you can get kids on the internet mad from a hot tub you are winning
Closed Thread