Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Kobold

Then you should have played a wizard or a robe, quit bitching and reroll the class that fits the role if you want more damage. To think chanters should be the damage / kill class is simply retarded. That was never their MO in any era of EQ.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodlone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then you should have played a wizard or a robe, quit bitching and reroll the class that fits the role if you want more damage. To think chanters should be the damage / kill class is simply retarded. That was never their MO in any era of EQ.
Where did I complain about the performance of my class?

You seem very angry.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Fire Giant

wow so far each zone I been in, every NPC is just gone, I am sure they are somewhere clumped up in a tree or something but wow just wow
time for a rollback
Old 12-04-2014, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodlone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a very misleading statement, crimson potions are what limited enchanters from kills. While whirl and stuns were very hit or miss and often resisted, there nukes often landed on people, they just aren't very mana efficient, and often enchanters didn't have enough manapool to put down high hp classes they couldn't theft.

An enchanter with a shield of immaculate was always very feared on live.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Lol enchanters did not have the umph to kill. Even on live the biggest fear was lockdown and their friends joining in. Whirl almost never landed on live on anyone with gear, tashed or not. Not a misleading statement at all, it's s statement of fact. There are ways around the shield, it's not the end all, it's the Killer of ill prepared people.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSQue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow so far each zone I been in, every NPC is just gone, I am sure they are somewhere clumped up in a tree or something but wow just wow
time for a rollback
Pretty sure most people that post here a ton haven't even noticed.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I didn't hear anyone complaining when half the server was rogues because they could do 2k damage in 5 seconds while being completely un-CC able and were backstabbing you in front of your face 20 feet away
rather have a chanter op than rogues be broken pretending to be good.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Rogues still pretty strong. Still doing much more dmg to high ac targets then live.
Old 12-04-2014, 04:42 PM
Orc

Default Staff of temperate flux

Staff of temperate flux this staff should get a 400 % bonus to make things even a little more fair for wizards
Old 12-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a very misleading statement, crimson potions are what limited enchanters from kills. While whirl and stuns were very hit or miss and often resisted, there nukes often landed on people, they just aren't very mana efficient, and often enchanters didn't have enough manapool to put down high hp classes they couldn't theft.

An enchanter with a shield of immaculate was always very feared on live.

Not sure if serious or not...

Its apparent by a lot of your posts you most certainly did not play Live RZ until probably Luclin/Pop....

Most everything you stated is false..

Whirl never landed on people with any decent amount of mr. (enchanter nukes never landed on people with any mr, with the exception of chaotic feedback which was pretty much unresistable and used for stopping gates etc...)

No one had a shield of the immaculate forever on a enchanter on live because the abuse of crim pots was non-existence until late velious era..
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Closed Thread