Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 09:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i've been laughing about that for awhile now. Guy thinks nobody but him has played ogre lol. ( and even funnier thinks no one has looked at the code to find this ever) Ive played all the tank races except iksar and human and yeah theres no hidden values. Confrmation bias or tricked by the stats prob a combinaion of the two.
Third option, Guy has an autistic obsession with ogres and nothing anyone says will change his mind.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah i've been laughing about that for awhile now. Guy thinks nobody but him has played ogre lol. ( and even funnier thinks no one has looked at the code to find this ever) Ive played all the tank races except iksar and human and yeah theres no hidden values. Confrmation bias or tricked by the stats prob a combinaion of the two.
Back up your anecdotal evidence then since you "know" there are no hidden values or codes.

Your words are no more relative or true than mine, just because you "played all the tank races" blah blah blah. I laugh at that.

Clearly your subjective and anecdotal evidence you've pulled out your ass regarding ogres and hidden values means more than mine. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-05-2017, 01:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Back up your anecdotal evidence then since you "know" there are no hidden values or codes.
The exact same can be said about you. Why don't you back up your anecdotal evidence of these hidden values with real evidence? Until you do, 255 strength is going to be the same on an ogre as it is on a gnome.

People will debate the value of FSI until the end of EQ, but, it's not debatable that it exists. Since you love Ogres so much, prove these hidden values do exist, and spread the gospel of Rallos Zek's creations.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The exact same can be said about you. Why don't you back up your anecdotal evidence of these hidden values with real evidence? Until you do, 255 strength is going to be the same on an ogre as it is on a gnome.

People will debate the value of FSI until the end of EQ, but, it's not debatable that it exists. Since you love Ogres so much, prove these hidden values do exist, and spread the gospel of Rallos Zek's creations.
I love all races of Norrath. I just have to admit the superiority of ogres to other races. Doesn't mean I like them more or less.

I also ackowledged already my proof is purely anecdotal, I never said anything differently.

At least I didn't proclaim, "I played all the races as warriors and thus hold supreme knowledge and proof that ogres have no such hidden values!"

I laugh at that.
Old 06-06-2017, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

Dude ... what you have anecdotally can't even be remotely considered proof.

No race has "hidden statistics".

What you're claiming is akin to insisting that gnomes are indeed actually faster, citing how much faster the feel because your camera in first person (being so close to the ground) makes it appear like you're moving faster - and the fact that their tiny midget legs swing faster to keep up with the other races of Norrath.

I still think you're flawlessly playing the part of a troll ... expertly passing yourself off as borderline intellectually disabled. If this is indeed the case, pras! You've kept up the charade admirably.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 06-06-2017 at 01:40 AM..
Old 06-06-2017, 02:28 AM
Fire Giant

Food for thought:

Ogres are hideous and have all the polygons of a mine craft character. you'll probably quit sooner than if you picked a well designed race to make your eyes stop bleeding.. So other races can tank more over the long term.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude ... what you have anecdotally can't even be remotely considered proof.

No race has "hidden statistics".

What you're claiming is akin to insisting that gnomes are indeed actually faster, citing how much faster the feel because your camera in first person (being so close to the ground) makes it appear like you're moving faster - and the fact that their tiny midget legs swing faster to keep up with the other races of Norrath.

I still think you're flawlessly playing the part of a troll ... expertly passing yourself off as borderline intellectually disabled. If this is indeed the case, pras! You've kept up the charade admirably.
Halflings have loaded dice a racial attribute.

That's why they tend to do so good in greed groups.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Halflings have loaded dice a racial attribute.

That's why they tend to do so good in greed groups.
I can attest this anecdotal story is 100% true. Yesterday, a halfling cleric won every damn roll on anything worth 1k or higher. No lie.

***also proves that indeed, there are hidden stats and values. Ogres tank better thanks to hidden ogre stats.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:13 AM
Orc

Bristlebane made the Halflings, what else do you expect from the King of Thieves?

**Not a statement committing to a belief of hidden stats**
Old 06-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Banned

Iksar is the best SK by far. They are second in looks (to darkelf), They have regen, they have bonus AC. They have an easier time in dungeons due to size (important for pulling). If you dont have a ikky sk sorry your doing it wrong.
Closed Thread