Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup that's exactly what my expectations were coming into this server when it launched and what I was looking forward to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said I was looking for anything.
I think I was just accidentally reading your mind then.

TLP servers would make you happier than here if that's what you are after.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Why don’t they just designate a new server that will be a rotation server..and the others remain PNP enforced raid competition
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-10-2021, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plus I'm sure the Devs pull their hair out every time there is a dispute over a claim.
The Devs probably just laugh about it. CSR might have been given a sleepless night or two over it all, but they wouldn't do the CSR job if they didn't like to since its volunteer based.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I was just accidentally reading your mind then.

TLP servers would make you happier than here if that's what you are after.
I was and am after classic EQ. TLP servers are so far from classic eq they are pretty much a different game. P99 is also not perfect classic EQ, although its the best we have, but the main culprit is the part of the player base that has created a shitty raid scene and zerg meta that has existed here for the better part of a decade, and the only people who think otherwise are the people creating said environment and benefitting from it.

P99 could be so much better, unfortunately it requires everybody to be on board and that's just not something I ever see happening. I still enjoy p99 casually and play it in a way that I enjoy without having to participate in the politics of the raid scene. That doesn't mean, as someone who has been around since before blue even went live, that I dont want to see things changed for the better in a way that the more of the server can experience all the content other than just the top zerg guild.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

I liked teal even though I didn't play on it. Its nice to have another place to start over again.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You clearly do not know how power works in the real world. The USA does not need permission from anyone to defend its interests.
Lol "defend it's interests" or the interests of the oil corporations?
Old 02-10-2021, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
I was and am after classic EQ. TLP servers are so far from classic eq they are pretty much a different game. P99 is also not perfect classic EQ, although its the best we have, but the main culprit is the part of the player base that has created a shitty raid scene and zerg meta that has existed here for the better part of a decade, and the only people who think otherwise are the people creating said environment and benefitting from it.

P99 could be so much better, unfortunately it requires everybody to be on board and that's just not something I ever see happening. I still enjoy p99 casually and play it in a way that I enjoy without having to participate in the politics of the raid scene. That doesn't mean, as someone who has been around since before blue even went live, that I dont want to see things changed for the better in a way that the more of the server can experience all the content other than just the top zerg guild.

Great response.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yup that's exactly what my expectations were coming into this server when it launched and what I was looking forward to. Nobody predicted how popular this server was going to get and then that was the end of that dream.
It'll happen eventually in Velious. Kunark dragons will be easier to get for sure.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the Green forum. Stick to the topic. I've seen you can be insightful.
Old 02-10-2021, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are one and the same. Since the dawn of time a countries "interests" has usually been resources, in one form or another. Oil is one of if not the most important resource in the modern world outside of maybe fresh water and food. Oil corporations benefit from it, but they don't do it for them, oil benefits the entire country, it keeps the economy running, etc.
Closed Thread