Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2022, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Appears to be this person.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Follow him on Twitter
I actually read that article, 60% of it is some narcasistic stories about how much of a hero he is lol what a bunch of scum these "empathetic" people are. Just manga manga manga they want attention, and accolades, manja mnja manja give me more more more! I need it Im hungry for the heroic appreciation! I dont have a job and my wife is a bitch, I am starved for attention!
Old 04-26-2022, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually read that article, 60% of it is some narcasistic stories about how much of a hero he is lol what a bunch of scum these "empathetic" people are. Just manga manga manga they want attention, and accolades, manja mnja manja give me more more more! I need it Im hungry for the heroic appreciation! I dont have a job and my wife is a bitch, I am starved for attention!
I thought mangia means to eat? 💩
Old 04-26-2022, 06:23 PM
Banned

Remember when that woman was twerking and lit herself on fire??? Totally real, too.
It was on video.
Meanwhile
https://news.yahoo.com/neighborhood-...210400134.html

Weird.
Old 04-26-2022, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when that woman was twerking and lit herself on fire??? Totally real, too.
It was on video.
Meanwhile
https://news.yahoo.com/neighborhood-...210400134.html

Weird.
so out of the 330 million americans, you found the 1 guy who is legitimately racist

bully for you

he's not special, he's not waging a campaign, he's just one more poor shmuck on the vast spectrum of mental illness.

a professional could explain it better

perhaps Unsunghero could help you out, call his service and let them know you'll come in on short notice should he have a cancellation, or maybe they do mental health evaluations via Zoom.

we know you won't be busy.
Old 04-26-2022, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Follow him on Twitter
Quote:
After turning 2 years old, my son, Avishai, started demanding that he only wear tractor shirts, and my mind spiraled into darkness. I catastrophized worst-case scenarios, imagining a world where he fell for everything stereotypically manly. I envisioned him on a football field, barreling through mega-muscled opponents. Imagined him waxing a sports car on a warm summer day. I have always judged other guys who seemed boxed in by masculinity, but 3 ½ years ago, when I became a stay-at-home dad, my bias skyrocketed.
lmao, the poor kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2022, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao, the poor kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that kid will grow into the biggest CHAD in the history of humanity

kids pretty much always end up the opposite of what you want them to be

so if you want your son to grow up to be a bi soy boy with rainbow colored hair:

then enroll him in military school ASAP

when he returns home on leave, you go to monster truck shows, catfish noodling and then you watch monster truck shows and catfish noodling on the big screen TV at the strip club. a dirty, sleazy $10 lapdance strip club.

he'll be voting straight democrat tickets by age 20
Old 04-26-2022, 08:04 PM
Banned

Quote:

Follow him on Twitter
That beard is way too masculine.
Old 04-26-2022, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I thought mangia means to eat? 💩
idk how to spell thats why i added the link [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2022, 08:17 PM
Banned

I am perfectly peaceful and innocent and I *don't want to* punch that smarmy face.
Old 04-26-2022, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am perfectly peaceful and innocent and I *don't want to* punch that smarmy face.
Serenity now!!!
Closed Thread