Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who does the uranium come from should be the question [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all heavy elements (heavier than iron) are born of type 1A or larger supernovas
Old 05-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

I refer you to the title of the thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Banned

Old god's imo.
Old 05-08-2022, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who does the uranium come from should be the question [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did the concept of the flying saucer come from? Was it allegedly spotted, or did someone conceptualize it and then people started “spotting” them

Genuinely curious about the history behind it because it seems like a weird design for a “space ship”
Old 05-08-2022, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did the concept of the flying saucer come from? Was it allegedly spotted, or did someone conceptualize it and then people started “spotting” them

Genuinely curious about the history behind it because it seems like a weird design for a “space ship”
It's probably based on the shape of the sun.

The circle represnts the same thign pretty much across all cultures, which is similar to what westerners believe aliens are all about. God, creator, Unity, togetherness, starfleet etc.

The first line of Isaiah 40:22 reads, “It is he [i.e. God] who sits above the circle of the earth.”

In the bible the cricle represents the notions of totality, wholeness, original perfection, the Self, the infinite, eternity, timelessness, all cyclic movement, God ('God is a circle whose centre is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere' (Hermes Trismegistus)).

Zen Buddhism meaning circle, or sometimes, circle of togetherness.

In Islamic iconography the star is a regular geometric shape that symbolizes equal radiation in all directions from a central point and in the center of a circle is an apt symbol of a religon that emphasizes one God, and symbol of the role of Mecca, the center of Islam, toward which all Muslims face in prayer.

OR

its predictive programming to go to war with god when he arrives.

I am sure the concept of god, was just as "well it'd make sense with all that space up there" as science says "well it makes sense we'd see aliens on all those stars out there"

like im sure belief or interest in aliens is 1:1 the same as belief or interest in religion, considering we have NO proof aliens. So it stands to reason they would be basically the same (which alien and abrahamic religions actually are basically 1:1 lol)
Last edited by Jibartik; 05-08-2022 at 06:19 PM..
Old 05-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

one theory I subscribe to about the saucer shaped UFO regards it's anti-gravity system.

the theory is that the outer ring on the saucer spins against a counter rotating inner ring, this has been demonstrated to achieve magnetic lift on earth.

here is a bad example: if you've ever held a powered mechanical hard drive while its being read/written, you can feel a slight wave pattern forming, it'll feel like gravity is not pulling equally on the entire drive.

this is like the base of the basic concept, its not a good example, but its an explanation in the right direction.

I've seen better youtube videos on the matter, if i ever find em again i'll embed in this thread.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:06 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
It's probably based on the shape of the sun.

The circle represnts the same thign pretty much across all cultures, which is similar to what westerners believe aliens are all about. God, creator, Unity, togetherness, starfleet etc.

The first line of Isaiah 40:22 reads, “It is he [i.e. God] who sits above the circle of the earth.”

In the bible the cricle represents the notions of totality, wholeness, original perfection, the Self, the infinite, eternity, timelessness, all cyclic movement, God ('God is a circle whose centre is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere' (Hermes Trismegistus)).

Zen Buddhism meaning circle, or sometimes, circle of togetherness.

In Islamic iconography the star is a regular geometric shape that symbolizes equal radiation in all directions from a central point and in the center of a circle is an apt symbol of a religon that emphasizes one God, and symbol of the role of Mecca, the center of Islam, toward which all Muslims face in prayer.

OR

its predictive programming to go to war with god when he arrives.

I am sure the concept of god, was just as "well it'd make sense with all that space up there" as science says "well it makes sense we'd see aliens on all those stars out there"

like im sure belief or interest in aliens is 1:1 the same as belief or interest in religion, considering we have NO proof aliens. So it stands to reason they would be basically the same (which alien and abrahamic religions actually are basically 1:1 lol)
Ya. Aliens is a misnomer or a deception. Gonna be really sad when Big Oils think that they can nuke these guys with their pet countries carrier groups.
Old 05-14-2022, 11:35 AM
Banned

🤯
Old 05-14-2022, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya. Aliens is a misnomer or a deception. Gonna be really sad when Big Oils think that they can nuke these guys with their pet countries carrier groups.
For the most of my life I was pretty much against the idea that there was such thing as god or aliens.

basically the last 3 years has changed my mind, but the way I see it is if we can make it past 2030 without there being a clear end to us on the horizon (hitler is king of earth)

then I think I might spend the next 30 years like that again, until the AI singularity then Ill go right back into saying it's the end of times.

But I think it's fair to look at apocalypse prophecy in our oldest historical tomb of empires, as a matter of fact, not a "thing that comes when a magic man appears"

I still cant get over the book of revelations is A. a retelling of the fall of judeah, and B. a warning for the 7 churches that if we dont pay attention to the signs that led to its destruction, it will happen to the future christian empire.

That the writer basically was like, 'look if these 7 things happen, whjich they have in all empire collapses up until now, then the empire collaspes'

Does the water spoil, and the fish become dead? Does a volcano or astroid blow up half the empire, does wars and rumors of wars cause instibililty, is there a pestalince?

I think revelations is a book that is saying: "If all these things happen at the same time, then your empire will collapse"

its like a kind of like, "if this then that" type book.

I think it's fair to look at it with this perspective, and NOT be religious, and not be considered a nutcase.

Even if I still want it all to be because we're still part of the magic mans eye.
Old 05-14-2022, 05:00 PM
Banned

i'm not worried about being a nutcase

i think science is a faith

some of it is EMPERICAL

but we all know that emperical stuff can be an illusion too - sometimes the shadows on the sundial aren't the whole picture they sure do look cool tho and tell us a lot about what we think we see

---- space ---

is more than just the distance between A and B and it's super clear that sometimes things can happen instantaneously at A or B despite what relativity says -- that doesn't disprove relativity just that there is something MORE and relativity is the shadow

I think I have alienated myself from both faith based and evididence based communities because I dare to look beyond and for the deeper truth in things

tho

I do believe that maybe, indeed there is a G-d, there are just too many synchronicities, things just line up, our world makes toooo much sense We Are Not The Old Gods.

Something else out there is bigger than us

Why is it that when I look deep into the twilight or shadow I see even deeper shadows. Calm your mind and open ur third eyes brothers and sisters, I know it's heresy to Christianity, but english is heresy to christianity, so learn from christianity and don't hold yourselves back with superstition -

Go forth and seek the truth.