Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-08-2022, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who the fuck cares about syria? literally nobody does. I will die believing that Convid was released because trump became a clear and present danger to the liberal new world order. swine, ebola, Zika, they were absolutely NOTHING.

Covid is SARS-COV-2, you raging blithering idiot. The CCP tested out the model on their own people in 2002, then they released it upon the world.
Imagine eating so much paste you think the entire planet conspired against your diaper wearing, reality television star messiah.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine eating so much paste you think the entire planet conspired against your diaper wearing, reality television star messiah.
imagine being unable to understand that 1 man can represent an entire cabal of your ideological enemies, and that you vastly underestimated middle america. So much so that you had to resort to shutting down the economy of the entire world, because said cabal gained power in ways you never predicted.
Old 03-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
imagine being unable to understand that 1 man can represent an entire cabal of your ideological enemies, and that you vastly underestimated middle america. So much so that you had to resort to shutting down the economy of the entire world, because said cabal gained power in ways you never predicted.
So you believe this is a worldwide conspiracy organized by every scientist, governing body of every country, and corporation with biological or pharmaceutical labs.

Isn't it much more likely that you're just a gullible fucking idiot that can't fact check the conspiracy sources that come up with this retarded shit?
Old 03-08-2022, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not from the 50. That helps explain the offset perspective that is shared here. OK, not as mad but at least i can cut this turkey.
Naw I'm lyin. She pretended that one time though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-08-2022, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
dude. bro. I know. what the fuck was that? like what the fuck? I swear her lips are saying, "double double toil and trouble"

I think she got overdosed with negative emotions and her human skinsuit almost peeled off, so she had to move around and get it reset.
She’s old. They’re all too old to be having the responsibilities they do, IMO

I don’t believe she’s drunk at political hearings, I do know she drinks but most likely any weird shit with her mouth is because she for sure 100% has dentures (see the too old part)

This is why I sarcastically joke that the next president should be whoever is the oldest person in America by 2024. Because that seems to be what everyone wants, and there’s apparently no such thing as mental decline past a certain age
Old 03-08-2022, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Old 03-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Planar Protector

hmm, they don't recognize cognitive decline, because they are all old and mentally demented. Then the younger folks realize that their party leadership is just useful idiots, and keep them in place to be the mouthpiece of their agenda.

sounds like american politics to me!
Old 03-08-2022, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol haha, man that did not age well.

on the other hand it the parties are flipping positions faster and faster everyday
Old 03-08-2022, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
hmm, they don't recognize cognitive decline, because they are all old and mentally demented. Then the younger folks realize that their party leadership is just useful idiots, and keep them in place to be the mouthpiece of their agenda.

sounds like american politics to me!
Lol ya
Old 03-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw I'm lyin. She pretended that one time though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that is shitty, mad again too.