Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-10-2022, 11:28 AM
Aviak

Default Project 1999 red power level

I am willing to help you get started on project 1999 red and possibly come buff you with my level 60 druid.
POTG is really a good buff to help you get leveled, it lasts 100 minutes and is a huge HP/AC/mana regeneration buff.

I generally get home from work at 11PM and I start playing everquest til about 3AM PST, and I am off work on Wednesday
and Thursday. So, I don't mind power leveling you and helping you get started. If you live on EST and those hours are too late for you we can try power leveling on Wednesday or Thursday.
however, I also want you to prove that your committed to playing on project 1999 red.

I have characters on the side I'm trying to level, including:
level 1 Human Wizard Viivi
level 20 Human Enchanter Darts
Level 30 Human Paladin Zart

Level 35 Erudite Cleric Nedhels
Currently staticing this cleric with my best friends monk

level 50 Half Elf Rogue Trilok
I get groups on this rogue when i can

level 53 Half elf Bard Eeven
been leveling this off and on lately as well

I definitely think you should play to what you want to play just thought I would give you some suggestions as far as what are desired classes on project 1999 red.
As far as raiding is concerned Cleric, Rogue and Wizards seem to be the most desired classes.
Me and my best friend definitely need a 3rd character would be great if you committed to getting to level 60 and beyond.
We main a Druid and Necromancer prospectively so I would imagine a Monk, Shaman or Warrior would help our grouping situation a lot.
I would like to farm things in Kael but I have a number of things holding me back and having a balanced group would help a lot.

I gave away two Velium Great Staffs yesterday I am going to keep farming and trying to help new players to project 1999 red server.
Send me messages across the project 1999 forum platform for more information,
and possibly add me on discord.
Discord username: Zart#4094
Old 03-10-2022, 11:55 AM
Banned

5 starkinds.
Old 03-10-2022, 12:42 PM
Kobold

It looks like the server is really dead I'm interested but how often would you say you encounter pvp
Old 03-10-2022, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks like the server is really dead I'm interested but how often would you say you encounter pvp
Again this is what i mean by treating the community poorly. By leaving the state of things in limbo, you dont know if you should just deal with it and try to reinvigorate what we have or wait for the new server.

Imagine starting here, getting some levels and in 3 months SURPRISE! New server and all that time down the toilet with chars on a single digit pop server. If theyd just tell us well never have red 2.0, i would possibly play here.
But investing all that time on an almost dead server where the journey is fucking boring and might be totally dead before i get to end game? Hmm no.

I feel bad for people who still play on the server TBH. Like a wife that stays with a wifebeater (Too much?)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled2.jpg (8.6 KB, 238 views)
Old 03-10-2022, 04:23 PM
Kobold

To put it in perspective, dart is offering to power level so it’s not much time wasted. Your time is only truly wasted if you’re not having fun. I was one of the people he helped yesterday and he took me from 3-19 in a few hours (2). That’s pretty fast considering I’ve been a casual on green & blue. If he weren’t to help anymore after that, to me that is more than enough for me to start doing the same shit I would be doing on green or blue.

My message isn’t for the bitter souls or veterans out there (you all have your own forms of PTSD made blatant on the forums), more so reaching out to those who may have been curious. A lot of you are like me, casual & lurkers. Maybe you can’t stick with a toon and reroll a lot. Red is worth consideration. I feel more likely my toon will make it the distance because it’s not as congested, and that I’ll be able to not only raid in the future (due to how fast the leveling is) but have an added experience of pvp and get loot because the server has been around for so long. There are pros if you don’t mind not being on the cutting edge and server 1sts etc.

Personally I’ll be adding +1 to the box

If I get pvp’d and griefed later on because I’m a noob, so what? Can either learn to improve or always just log back on blue or green. If I’ve learned anything about the server from lurking, doesn’t seem to be going anywhere. Take that as you will. I’m having fun.
Old 03-10-2022, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again this is what i mean by treating the community poorly. By leaving the state of things in limbo, you dont know if you should just deal with it and try to reinvigorate what we have or wait for the new server.

Imagine starting here, getting some levels and in 3 months SURPRISE! New server and all that time down the toilet with chars on a single digit pop server. If theyd just tell us well never have red 2.0, i would possibly play here.
But investing all that time on an almost dead server where the journey is fucking boring and might be totally dead before i get to end game? Hmm no.

I feel bad for people who still play on the server TBH. Like a wife that stays with a wifebeater (Too much?)
3 months playing a game you enjoy is not time down the toilet - it is 3 months enjoyed!

This is a fan server(s) and must be played with the understanding it could all be lost any moment. Now is always the best time to play!

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 03-10-2022, 07:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
r.

wifebeater (Too much?)
its better to be playing the game then to constantly be crying on the forums about a new server.
Old 03-10-2022, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

I mean by that logic, why play at all then? Essentially all your time will be "down the toilet" no matter what server you play on. Those years you spent on live? DOWN THE TOILET! You ever look at your live characters anymore? Didn't think so.

Stop waiting for the staff to recreate something and just play Red for I don't know... fun? The same fun you will be having on Blue/Green but with a hint of PVP.

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 03-10-2022, 08:19 PM
Kobold

Green / Blue aren't fun
Old 03-10-2022, 11:09 PM
Aviak

Do people actually raid still? I have a 60 epic monk and warrior. Always wanted to finish the epic on my bard but I figured it was impossible to get a white scale and kill Trak now.

Also have a 60 bard, epic rogue, epic but not 60 cleric, and a few SKs 55+ because I couldn't decide which race I wanted to play. Plus a few other assorted 50+ classes, wiz, ranger.
Last edited by Duvain; 03-10-2022 at 11:13 PM..