Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wil Weaton is a bit of a self-righteous liberal douche irl but he was in The Guild web tv show so I can’t hate him

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Did that show actually get good later? I tried to watch it, and I wanted to like it (it's a show about MMOGs, how could I not) ... but I gave up after the first ten minutes or so was nothing but cringe.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-18-2021, 08:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did that show actually get good later? I tried to watch it, and I wanted to like it (it's a show about MMOGs, how could I not) ... but I gave up after the first ten minutes or so was nothing but cringe.
I found it cute. And slightly edgy, for example the fat girl completely neglects her toddler kids while playing

I saw it years ago when I was really into WoW so might have been jaded

The show I felt had just too cringe dialog was when a friend tried to get me into anime (I liked his one punch man recommendation) with sword art online. Holy shit that dialog was cringe into a raisin
Old 11-18-2021, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I found it cute. And slightly edgy, for example the fat girl completely neglects her toddler kids while playing

I saw it years ago when I was really into WoW so might have been jaded

The show I felt had just too cringe dialog was when a friend tried to get me into anime (I liked his one punch man recommendation) with sword art online. Holy shit that dialog was cringe into a raisin
Ha, well most Americans fail to realize that 95+% of the anime we watch is made for children; it's the Japanese equivalent of He-Man and GI Joe. Sometimes a good translation can help that (see: Naruto) ... but a bad one only makes the fact all the more noticable.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-18-2021, 09:46 PM
Banned

Does the law still protect you if you happened to survive prison?

Dont get me wrong, these things usually sort themselves out via prison yard shankings.

He survived, he deserves his freedom according to the laws of the society you elected.

Sex offenders deserve death? Rape daddy was accused 26 times, twice for rape as president. Weird how he doesnt deserve death. Matt gaetz, either. Really weird.. Roy Moore, didnt see anything about him being killed, too.
Old 11-18-2021, 09:52 PM
Banned

Bring back swift and speedy trials and the death penalty. People are insane and get away with insane fucking shit. That would have ended their lives prior to 1980. Without a tear shed. Or anyone noticing.

If these dirtbags went missing outside of any riot prior to political unrest and extremism none of you would have battled a fucking eyelash or noticed. And it wouldn't have been newsworthy.
Last edited by starkind; 11-18-2021 at 09:54 PM..
Old 11-18-2021, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rape daddy was accused
Old 11-18-2021, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bring back swift and speedy trials and the death penalty. People are insane and get away with insane fucking shit. That would have ended their lives prior to 1980. Without a tear shed. Or anyone noticing.

If these dirtbags went missing outside of any riot prior to political unrest and extremism none of you would have battled a fucking eyelash or noticed. And it wouldn't have been newsworthy.
Too many innocent people get executed that way, and in a highly litigious society like ours, thats bad for business.
Old 11-18-2021, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rape daddy was accused
Yup. Should be a #trial. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2021, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup. Should be a #trial. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"The human race is on trial, if found guilty they will be incinerated along with their planet."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2021, 10:38 PM
Banned

Why wont he take the DNA test?? Whats he scared of?? Five years hes been running from it.. five years of hiding. An innocent man with nothing to hide would take it. Weird how he is sooooooo scared of it.
Closed Thread