Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

I had surprising fun with a cleric.... but a battle cleric!! Who was trying to be a paladin.

Also ranger, being a pure archer was much fun.

And ...rogue!! Sneakin around is the maximum fun!
Old 04-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Shadow Knight

There's not much to it but learning the best ways to keep aggro, what spells to use when and tab-targeting/cycling to keep any potential strays coming my way took a while and was a lot of fun.

Add in feign death, Harm Touch and the whole evil thing.... I dunno, most fun I had, and I've still got to finish 59 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

Warrior really surprised me with how fun it was. You feel like a BAMF, esp. if you have half decent gear, taking hits like a champ, dps-ing like a champ, you also have plenty of time to be social and / or boss the group around, everyone wants you in their group to begin with, etc. etc.

I bet monk is fun too, but haven't tried one yet.

Ranger was really fun until 45 or so, when mobs start wrecking, most leveling spots are indoors, and no one wants you in their group because omg exp penalty. Unrest and MM were super tight though.

Bard is really fun, but AoE kiting in circles is _not_. Barding well generally means never talking to anyone in your group, and bodily pain for some people, so YMMV.

Necro is on my list to try next. I suspect it's a good time.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

If bard is no go, I'm gonna say monk.

That is my other funnest class tbh, you can really do basically anything and most of the things you have to do are either chill and dps and watch your group get killed during bad pulls.

Or go explore in dungeons and pull mobs while they kill things and get EXP for you.

I recommend monk based on OP's original post and replies.

Sad you will miss a guise though! (mebbe!)
Old 04-03-2020, 07:47 AM
Planar Protector

Druid is probably the most fun. You can do anything with anyone anytime. Help out low players with buffs. Hop around the world take people with you. Get exp if you want and be a hobbit
Old 04-03-2020, 07:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thinking wizard, MAGE, or Monk

What was your most fun class
If you are going to main a magician, they are awesome but most show their true colors and their mages end up shelved before kunark. If you go mage know that what / when to summon will distinguish you from the other mages. Sounds funny but utilized right you can make some huge plays. I've saved my group multiple times from whipes cause i knew how to effectively chain summon instead of panic. Gating to a zone out and CoHing your group in a bind will have them smiling too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] we're great and we have the only epic that can summon Thanos. However, 100 mages to 1 give up lmao
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Closed Thread