Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordgordon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elite level power leveling by the top dawgz bro.

Gtfo of their zone peasant.
this guy gets it
Old 02-26-2020, 03:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordgordon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elite level power leveling by the top dawgz bro.

Gtfo of their zone peasant.
tru
Old 02-26-2020, 03:13 PM
Banned

Possible courses of action:

1) Realize it's a free to play game and live with the reduced exp
2) Travel to one of the myriad other ones within this level range and avoid the issue
3) Cry about it like a little bitch

OP which one did you take? I didn't bother to look at the screenshot.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spineripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, I didnt know you have to dam near CSI Miami everything on Project1999 now. Sure just shout out if your going to powerlevel, and disrupt a zone, or train someone before you do it now. So I can get my OBS, fraps, maybe have my iphone all recording the screen at the same time. Then put in some NFL highlights on top showing what each player is doing, and then lastly I can maybe narrate the entire thing with a Morgan freeman voice changer.

I'm guessing that probably wouldn't be enough evidence still.......
Lol what?

So you think a GM should look at the screenshot OP posted and just believe that this is power leveling and they were disrupting the zone? Okay then, I'll come find you in game and take a screenshot of you killing something and say you're being PLed and causing zone disruption and see how you feel if you get banned solely based on that.

Stfu with this garbage comment. You need evidence of shit if you want people to take action. Not some random picture, that doesn't even show any chat log evidence, of an Ogre killing a mob.
Old 02-26-2020, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Almost cut myself on all the edginess in this thread.

Bad form by the PLers. Yard PLing is fine in my opinion, but stay outta the house.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 02-26-2020, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

I have no opinion about the original issue, as the SS doesn't really show anything other than dead mobs and howling dogs- aka business as usual in Unrest.

My question/comment is more about PL'ing in general- Is FFA PL'ing more or less acceptable than bard AoE leveling? They seem relatively the same to me- one person/small group taking a disproportionate amount of mobs for leveling purposes to the detriment of others who are trying to do the same. Why is one severely restricted (4 mobs at a time? lol) while the other can do whatever the F they want with no restriction? Primarily due to the difficulty in policing it? Or is there some other factor?
Old 02-26-2020, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuurin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no opinion about the original issue, as the SS doesn't really show anything other than dead mobs and howling dogs- aka business as usual in Unrest.

My question/comment is more about PL'ing in general- Is FFA PL'ing more or less acceptable than bard AoE leveling? They seem relatively the same to me- one person/small group taking a disproportionate amount of mobs for leveling purposes to the detriment of others who are trying to do the same. Why is one severely restricted (4 mobs at a time? lol) while the other can do whatever the F they want with no restriction? Primarily due to the difficulty in policing it? Or is there some other factor?
No, it's not acceptable. If someone is PLing in the Unrest yard and taking the vast majority of the spawns, petition and in my experience they will be told to stop. It's a zone disruption.
Old 02-26-2020, 05:00 PM
Kobold

No its not and no they wont. The rules are clearly defined. These tears are salty af.
Old 02-26-2020, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No its not and no they wont. The rules are clearly defined. These tears are salty af.
Who are you responding to lol
Old 02-26-2020, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

I will say everything in photo looks like business as normal bc all dead mobs spawn ONLY in the yard. However, the lurking mummy that is being engaged only spawns within the house. Could be some foul play here, but puller should be waiting on spawns at spawn locs for MR group.
Closed Thread