Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 01-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Kobold

Default Crash to login when buying tink bag

This is very weird.

So I get a charisma buff, 5250 pp and a port and head down to sol a to buy myself a second tink bag. I sneak behind the gnome merchant, sell my old six slot research bag and then buy the tink bag. Except the game crashes to the account login once I hit purchase. Luckily I still have my money. I've done this multiple times and it still happens. I even bought other items on the gnome merchant the game doesn't crash. The game only crashes when I purchase the tink bag. I've rebooted my system and tried again and it still crashes.

Any ideas?

-edit-
Well, I logged in again today and was able to purchase the bag. This time I purchased the item while I was behind Marfen. Well, I was behind him with sneak on in order to open the merchant window, but then he immediately turns to face me. Maybe the game checks your faction one more time once you buy the item(I'm kos to the gnomes)? Maybe if the price of the Tink bag with my current faction is higher than the amount of pp I have the game will force a crash on you? I don't know, but maybe this will help someone out in my same situation.
Last edited by Ralexia; 01-03-2011 at 12:56 AM..