Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: This was pure self defense!
They were coming at him! 18 39.13%
He should have stayed home. 17 36.96%
A medic with a rifle? 6 13.04%
The Towers were like Antifa! 5 10.87%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2021, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why doesn’t anyone try to be in the middle? Fanatics are ruining this country. There’s more to life than what color necktie you’re wearing.
ask horza if you're allowed to be in the middle.
Old 11-17-2021, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why doesn’t anyone try to be in the middle? Fanatics are ruining this country. There’s more to life than what color necktie you’re wearing.
there are plenty of true moderate independents, they are the voters that actually make or break elections

they just don't care enough to make themselves publicly heard over the rest of us
Old 11-17-2021, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Antifa are my heroes
brandon voters inspired by convicted child rapists

seems normal
Old 11-17-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

seems normal
Clinton has faced multiple allegations of sexual assault and harassment, most famously his affair with Monica Lewinsky. But it’s not just Lewinsky.

Paula Jones, a former Arkansas state employee, sued Clinton during his presidency for allegedly exposing himself to her when he was governor in 1991.

Leslie Millwee accused Bill Clinton of coming up behind her and fondling her breasts, and on the second occasion, he rubbed his crotch against her and came to orgasm

Kathleen Willey claims that Clinton fondled her breast and forced her hand on his crotch in the Oval Office in 1993, when she was a White House volunteer.

Most seriously of all, Juanita Broaddrick claims that Clinton raped her during his 1978 campaign for Arkansas governor.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2021, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

im pretty sure that accusations of rape are a prerequisite for U.S. public office qualification
Old 11-17-2021, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Let me know when people being in "the middle" support anything other than conservative & capitalist outcomes
Old 11-17-2021, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

It's ironic that we created a line of work that requires no skill, all talk, no bosses, and controls all the money... and it attracts horrible people.
Old 11-17-2021, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

seems normal
It's cute that your room temperature IQ makes you think that anyone who isn't on your side is a Biden supporter
Old 11-17-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me know when people being in "the middle" support anything other than conservative & capitalist outcomes
which outcome is if you come to my cave or near my family we kill you?

do I have to accept some kind of matrix metaverse type outcome where we're all equal?

or can you accept an outcome that allows for me to live in a cave and threaten to kill whoever comes near it?
Old 11-17-2021, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or can you accept an outcome that allows for me to live in a cave and threaten to kill whoever comes near it?
Yeah, I respect some anprims, but if they don't mark their territory visibly there's going to be unnecessary violence
Closed Thread