Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Fire Giant

Default Monk SOLO Guide

Hey guys, i've looked around and most of the threads are really old Human monk solo guides. Well since Iksars have come about, that leaves about 50% of the guide wrong or misleading.

Any super knowledgeable Iksar Monks out there that have the primo solo guide for Iksar Monks? Doesnt have to be only Kunark spots.

My guide would start out as so:

1-9: Field of Bone - slowly move towards the big skeleton in the middle
9-16: Kurn's Tower - Solo random DB's and Whites, stay away from yellows unless you are buffed.
...??

any help? Thanks guys!

Asher
Old 06-22-2011, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

There was a thread about this like 2 weeks ago. Search function if your friend dawg.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

-
Last edited by Extunarian; 06-22-2011 at 04:18 PM..
Old 06-22-2011, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

I had to change it because it was too long [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] i wish i could have kept it the same i had to shortern words and kinda summarize some things to make it under 500 characters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: there we go added the quotes fuction, so at least he gets his due credit.

Uaellaen just msg'd me saying "what about clerics, i feel left out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]" lol i wonder why he left that out?

-------------------

anyways, any guide help? i did use the search function and i didnt find anything. i found some other threads using google but like i said they were pre kunark, and both of them linked back to the same verryy horribly written guide, with some kunark spots. Helps, but i'm striving for something better.

Asher
Last edited by DevGrousis; 06-22-2011 at 03:36 PM..
Old 06-22-2011, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Kurn's isn't that great until about 12 unless you're a pretty massive twink. Scalebones are your primary target, and those are actually rather uncommon, even at the entrance. Until then, it's best to find slightly easier places - FOB is fine. I actually took a detour and built up my qeynos faction until 12 (Gnoll Teeth, mass murder of gnolls for Ashen Order faction), then went back to Cabilis to do Kurns.

I figure i'll stick around at Kurn's for some time. The xp has only increased over time, and I'm 16 now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Tewaz originally posted that in some other thread, but thanks for the cred anyways!
Old 06-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kurn's isn't that great until about 12 unless you're a pretty massive twink. Scalebones are your primary target, and those are actually rather uncommon, even at the entrance. Until then, it's best to find slightly easier places - FOB is fine. I actually took a detour and built up my qeynos faction until 12 (Gnoll Teeth, mass murder of gnolls for Ashen Order faction), then went back to Cabilis to do Kurns.

I figure i'll stick around at Kurn's for some time. The xp has only increased over time, and I'm 16 now...
Mess, whos your alt?? Lets get together man this is Devnn. i'm 15monk inside Kurns

Asher
Old 06-22-2011, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mess, whos your alt?? Lets get together man this is Devnn. i'm 15monk inside Kurns
Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure where i'll go after 20 or so. I might just try any of the dungeons I can think of - Unrest, Sol A, upper guk, etc and just play around until I find one that works.

I could just live on kunark through 60, though.

Quote:
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 06-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah I was thinkin about Unrest, my only problem with Unrest is just that its a faarrr run home for my skills :P After FD and eagle strike (L20), it might not matter as much to stay gone til like 25 (Dragon Punch) or 27 (Disarm) or so.

Asher
Old 06-22-2011, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Don't bother going back for Disarm ;P

Quote:
Closed Thread