Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 01:43 AM
Banned

So we're a t-minus negative 20 minutes for rule lawyering to have launched?

GET EM SIRKDAWG! RAMPAGE FATALITY KILLING SPREE FLAWLESS VICTORY
Old 11-12-2014, 01:44 AM
Banned

I blame class R.
Old 11-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Kobold

DRAMAQUEST 90210
Old 11-12-2014, 02:00 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. Hokushin allegedly logged into the world at the bedroom, pulls PD. as they pull PD we grab silverwing and druusk and xygoz and kill them in succession. They do hosh, we go to CT.

2. TMO way ahead; Hokushin dies to CT death touch, creates a train on IB ppl, with CT in the train. Trained the shit out of me. We camped out well enough to get an engage and kill.

2. IB trains giants to the zone in, TMO runs past, and attempted a botched attempt at Naggy; all the giants came back and naggy ran wild. TMO bowed out and went to trak.

3. Seb. TMO engaged too soon for some reason, with not the right classes. Trak killed us, IB didn't camp out, and trak ran after someone that got shroomed. That type of stuff has been happening for years on a trak whipe. If the other guild dies, a train will occur if the other guild doesn't zone out. Thats just the mechanic; shroom touch plus dot will create low HP aggro. Sirken doesn't seem to realize this. Then again he death touched our officer for a train IB training themselves; and then apologized because he didn't see what really happened.

4. Sirken sends out his zone wide message
are u seriously suggesting that i dont know how trak touch works?

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 11-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Fire Giant

#shotsfired

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 11-12-2014, 02:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u seriously suggesting that i dont know how trak touch works?
Obviously not.

What I don't understand, is how the staff apparently wants guilds to compete such that they are at the ledge at the same time, with one guild getting FTE.

And if that one guild fails to kill trak, what will always happen--what has happened every time for 3 years--is that the dying members are trak touched, which causes low hp aggro and pulls trak out to aggro the people on the ledge.

What I don't understand, is how the foregoing circumstances can be inferred to create cause wrongdoing, as intimated in your zone wide message. It seriously boggles my mind. And at this point, with all the rules we have created, today was the most fun i've had, and according to you its cause for suspensions and reflection, etc etc.

If this is how the server is going to be, then i feel like i am better of on red server.

I also don't understand how you could death touch a player on this server who has done nothing wrong.

Dolic
Old 11-12-2014, 02:09 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Planar Protector

Show me on the doll where he death-touched you.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:13 AM
Fire Giant

Being told Anthrax was on webcam attempting to hang himself after seeing tmo in the same zone. The stream was on Reddit and has drawn negative threads about the server. Not sure if true or not.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being told Anthrax was on webcam attempting to hang himself after seeing tmo in the same zone. The stream was on Reddit and has drawn negative threads about the server. Not sure if true or not.
TMO wasn't in the same zone as us tonight.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]