Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2016, 08:29 AM
Large Rat

Default New Cleric

Hi Everyone,

Baztel here, new cleric on the server. I've never played EQ prior to few weeks ago, and I have found my self in love with the land and the classes. I've always played a cleric even in my D&D campaigns, and felt it was a natural fit for me. Shoot me a tell or a group invite.

I'm also open to friendly advice like where to level and what gear i should have. I'm currently level 9 with starter armor. So any advice would be helpful.

Look forward to traveling the world with everyone.

-Baztel
Old 09-14-2016, 09:58 AM
Fire Giant

Welcome! You are a brave soul starting EQ at this point in time. The majority of players here are returning EQ players I think so they know what they are getting into and can appreciate the outdated graphics for the sake of nostalgia.

I have a small leveling guild with players ranging from just starting out to level 51 if you would like somewhere to call home. Everyone in the guild is quite helpful and friendly so if you have questions about the game (and you will) it might be good to have people to ask. You can find more info about our guild in the guild recruitment section here: Vita

Look me up in game for an invite or even if you don't want an invite feel free to ask any questions anyway. Also, feel free to look us up for groups. I can try to pair you off with any level appropriate people we have on at the time.
Old 09-14-2016, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Smile

Hello Baztel ^^ what part of the world do you hail from? There is a lot of activity for your level around the commmonlands, clan crushbone and blackburrow and clerics are always in need!
Old 09-14-2016, 11:58 AM
Large Rat

I'm from Massachusetts, USA. Working from home today so I've grinded some zombies nektulos forest and hit level 10. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Im currently at the cave opening in East Commonlands.
Closed Thread