Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

I just want to say thanks, Sirken. Red has always had the capability to attract many more players than it has and this increased involvement in the server is a good thing.

Pras Sirken! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2015, 09:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if you submit a petition and it's proven to be bullshit you should eat the same suspension that the opposing side would have received should said claim have proven legitimate.
Old 01-19-2015, 10:22 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boxing the least of the problems on re99
You are a more pathetic version of Harrison
Old 01-19-2015, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if you submit a petition and it's proven to be bullshit you should eat the same suspension that the opposing side would have received should said claim have proven legitimate.
Derubael already said he was going to start enforcing this due to players lawyer questing lns and baiting people to kill them on lns
Old 01-19-2015, 11:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red99 is no longer the wild west.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

YEEHAW!
Last edited by Swish; 01-19-2015 at 11:04 PM..
Old 01-20-2015, 01:26 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not a dig at Sirks. Because <3.
But take a look at the rousing success of Blue's end-game / raid scene ... why replicate what doesn't work and set the Red up for more fail?
?
blue and red are completely different animals, and blue is nothing like it was back in 2011. one thing ive noticed is that everyone has their toons on separate accounts purposely to have throw away accts for suspensions. punishing entire guilds should curb that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Duke's soldiers are lurking and waiting for the right time to pounce.
Sirken be lurkin, in anticipation of just such a moment.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-20-2015, 01:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blue and red are completely different animals, and blue is nothing like it was back in 2011. one thing ive noticed is that everyone has their toons on separate accounts purposely to have throw away accts for suspensions. punishing entire guilds should curb that [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken be lurkin, in anticipation of just such a moment.
Was trolling I would never do such a thing
Old 01-20-2015, 03:29 AM
Aviak

R99 becoming a police state. LNS ruining the game pvp is more about trying to get someone in trouble.

Im not your friend
Rallos Zek (99' Veteran)
Old 01-20-2015, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this has been a massive issue since the start of the server

now if only you would just punish every single character for the actions of a throwaway alt, we'd be golden
that would be maddening to try to keep up with, lol

looking at the guild history of certain idiots would help tho since they like to de-tag before they get stupid then re-tag afterward
Old 01-20-2015, 04:03 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this has been a massive issue since the start of the server
now if only you would just punish every single character for the actions of a throwaway alt, we'd be golden
but... then id be the only person left on the server

Quote:
not hard to blanket ban IPs
also not that hard to figure out whose alts are whose
would also discourage people from sharing account info and cut down on a lot of the stripping/deleting that goes on
not hard to get a new ip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
again, at the rate people share and have shared, i think i could literally ban 95% of the accounts on the server if we just blanket suspended everything a person logged into when they screw up.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread