Old 09-14-2021, 02:46 AM
Planar Protector

Is that man in a hot car for reals?
Old 09-14-2021, 02:51 AM
Planar Protector

Either way, good topic.
Old 09-14-2021, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

But should be in the "He should have been aborted at 39 weeks" thread.
Just sayen.
Old 09-14-2021, 02:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that man in a hot car for reals?
Looks and sounds like a joke vid to me, that part seems pretty obvious. I'm assuming there's no need to actually sit in a hot car for 3 hours to make a joke vid
Old 09-14-2021, 04:11 AM
Planar Protector

Sad part is that the person may not be serious, but he could really be out there.
Most likely in Texas.
Or Florida.
Old 09-14-2021, 05:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad part is that the person may not be serious, but he could really be out there.
Most likely in Texas.
Or Florida.
Or Commiefornia
Old 09-14-2021, 06:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, toxigen's inbred crowd of folk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't worry, we all giggle at him. not sure y he poasts here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2021, 07:05 AM
Banned

I wont do it, but you definitely need to do it. Like none of the 33rd degree Freemasons are "vaccinated", but get vaccinated asap. Do as they say!

If things get too bad we will all move to Epstein Island to quarantine.

I enjoy how Donald Trump pretends to be at odds with the rest of his fellow Illuminati. They put on a good dog and pony show.
Can't fool the elect though. Book says it, and it's true. I think that makes me a witness to the truth of Christ, who warned me about the synagogue of Satan before I discovered them and their heinous acts.

Mel Gibson, when you gonna make another movie about me? Conspiracy Theory. Passion of the Christ.

Good morning kitten looks like its just us awake.

I've never known, or heard of, a rich person who wasn't evil. Easier for a camel to pass through a 12 inch gap in the mountain than for a rich person to enter Paradise.

I cannot get over the fact that, in the span of just 12 years and two presidents (Obama and Trump), United States has become the most divided since the civil war, when post-9/11 everyone kinda came together for the safety of the nation.
This systemic division was surely planned many decades ago. And executed to perfection by the synagogue of Satan (Illuminati)
Last edited by Mesocyclone; 09-14-2021 at 07:35 AM..
Old 09-14-2021, 07:37 AM
Banned

still i am unvaxxed and secure. got our passive income to teh pouint of supporting us since the pandemic started, i mean i can do it so therefore everyone should have done it by now, if they want to stay unvaxxed.

I was extremely late to the party where we realized that there are ways to scale capitalism down to very small piles of capital and can therefore dig ourselves out of having to labor within like a single year, taking advantage of 1st world advantages -- artificial scarcity of industrial equipment availalbe here, etc.,-- to be competitive worldwide. I wasn't an early bloomer there. In fact, Toxigen, in my early years I kinda eschewed the idea of making money, separating it from the notion of "greatness" in my vague future scientific aspirations. After all, Ivan was Terrible. Jonas Salk was Great.

But Anyway, So, if you couldn't figure out or didnt care to pull your head out of the $$$/time-on-site economy (slavery) for good so that your brain could focus on things that are meaningful and spend time with art & family, while the state gave you a runway of payments for 1.5 yrs, or else if employed gave you tons of ammo to bargain for remote work and freedom, then at this point you need the vax I'm sorry! bottoms get cum shot and I think you should accept that. If you've made some mistakes in your life, and you have to do it with strangers, use protection.

for me I let my husband do it and put it on the ole OnlyFans, to raise the capital. so i didnt have to get the Biden horsecum injection. winners market.

So yeah, I don't rly leave the house and I won't see anyone unless they consent with full knowledge of the situation so I'm not trippin. We are officially in cyberpunk future where it's time to quit your job if it is intrusive at all or requires you to set an alarm in the morning. You will literally make more and spend less than when you were working, if you're like me (very good looking). And if you insist to go out and burn carbon to make somebody else and yourself more extra money for your extravagances (shitty kids u'll talk out of going to college etc, car payments, drugs with evil supply chains) then get vaxed or people will die.

As for me I'ma just continue waiting this out, nobody mandating me do anything [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] except for Juris, often. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-14-2021 at 07:42 AM..
Old 09-14-2021, 07:38 AM
Banned

oops sory meso, i had to do my delete hack cuz i was still editing after 30 min. good morning!
Closed Thread