Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2013, 05:18 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Well, I think you can just eat shit

Yeah, so this forum is commonly taken over by highend butthurts or PvP tears, but you know I'm just going to lay it out low-level style because I think everyone else can eat shit.

Boosgh
Jakar
Jraul
..all of Supremacy:

When your group hit me up, I was crawling around like a fucking toddler looking a good zoneline spot for my shitty first roll Enchanter to charmfarm another millimeter into my fresh 20 ding. It's been 13 god damn years since I've been in this zone yet I volunteered to needlehunt your group location despite your admission that you didn't really know which camp you were actually at.

Hey, who loves to maze around Upper Guk more than I do? But I find you dudes anyway. OH BOY sole SK tank has an uncontrolled pet up which breaks mez on big pulls; well, we've all been there!!! I'm gettin slammed with slices from mez breaks.. and surprise surprise, we got a runner y'all. Train train train. We die and so it goes.

Then everybody splits. I mean like, damn I can't handle one death on my level 20 twink /quit, bounce. I didn't even finish zoning and my group was gone, bam.

I worked that zone getting over to you guys and you were shit players. You took me back to 1999. Fuck you and your guild. Fuck.

And there's this other dude named Nonconsentual, fuck him too. I don't have time for his writeup but he's a shitbag. Nothing related to yous, just saying.

Bitch.

Lise Ninkasi
Butthole Shit 20 Enchanter