Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Default The Ground Trembles Beneath Your Feet

The ground trembles beneath your feet...

A crack of thunder pierces your ears...

A flash of lightning blinds your eyes, as two Titans of Industry come together, in what can only be described as commerical destiny...

Beginning today, Nomsanto Industries has become THE OFFICIAL, THE EXCLUSIVE provider of in flight meals and snacks for Bhear Force One. No longer will customers have to settle for my 2nd class cooking. Never before in the HISTORY of the porting industry has there been an opportunity like this. The tasty nutrition of fresh, seasonal, non GMO food combined with the luxury of worldwide travel.

ALL, that's right, ALL passengers of Bhear Force One will be treated to a variety of seasonal produce courtesy of Ggexpress *more information found HERE*.

But wait, there's more! All passengers with donations of 50pp and over will be able to access the exclusive High Rollers VIP Menu, with a selection of the tastiest, most exclusive, most sought after menu items found anywhere on Norrath. Remember, this menu isn't available to just any geek off the streets. You can literally turn your nose up at all those peasants below as your wisked away to the farthest reaches of the world.

Does this sound incredible to you? Would you like to experience this opportunity for yourself? Would you like to know more?! If so, please contact me in game today!

Bhear Force One and Nomsanto Industries, a brotherhood forged in steel! *Bhear Force One is part of the Dial A Port global alliance. If I am unavailable, please contact any one of my helpful guildmates today!*

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Last edited by PDX0621; 04-19-2015 at 05:32 PM..
Old 04-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

I couldn't read the message. Saw the Luclin models first, contracted eye cancer, and went blind.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:39 PM
Banned

Your faction standing with SkyChefs has gotten better!

Old 04-19-2015, 05:41 PM
Banned

But yeah, seriously.. is that what I look like to you? I look like a fat green lantern fan at comicon. Please fix your shit.

Old 04-19-2015, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

^^^ Go home Greengrocer, you're drunk!
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 04-19-2015, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Old 04-19-2015, 06:03 PM
Fire Giant

^^^ Thank you for your opinion of my personal graphics preference! It is noted!
Old 04-19-2015, 06:05 PM
Banned

I love this post, but GG should be the official photogropaher for any of this.
Old 04-19-2015, 06:19 PM
Fire Giant

Bhear Force One, now offering "Pickups from the Planes!"

My first interplanar passenger!

Even more important, the first person to try the new High Rollers VIP Menu!
Old 04-19-2015, 06:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I couldn't read the message. Saw the Luclin models first, contracted eye cancer, and went blind.
I think I am going to open a center for treating Luclin-phobia.
Closed Thread