Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 07:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t you think there’s at least a possibility that he’s lying about something in his tax returns? Wouldn’t you want to know if there’s something possibly giving someone else leverage over our leader?
Given they are under audit by the IRS, i'm sure it would have been leaked by now. No, i'm not concerned. I see no evidence of anyone/any country - at this point in his administration - having leverage over Trump - certainly not China, Russia, Iran, N Korea, Syria or any of the other bad actors that his administration has taken to the proverbial woodshed with increased sanctions, tariffs, and/or military aid to allies in their respective regions.

If you are concerned about the possibility of lies by Trump, were you concerned with the actual lies from his predecessor?

Stimulus Bill (saving or creating more than 3 million jobs and keeping unemployment below 8 percent)
Fast & Furious (began in 2009, not under Bush as he claimed)
The "Affordable" Care Act ("If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If you like your plan, you can keep your plan. it will save families $2,500 a year. the mandate is not a tax)
Not spying on journalists (they did)
Not spying on Candidate Trump (they did)
Benghazi attack (blamed it on a video)
Lying about DACA (amnesty/not amnesty)

more.. Politifact's "All False statements involving Barack Obama"

You may not think these are big deals, but objectively, they truly are, much more so than anything Trump might spew on twitter, whether Mexico is "paying" for any of the wall, or which you might find in his personal income tax returns (too many deductions? idk).
Old 11-21-2019, 07:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, I've seen a few episodes of shows, but I'm not a cult member like yourself.
Shut up
Old 11-21-2019, 07:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut up
lol surprised you only got a week off.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:28 PM
Sarnak

You leftist
Old 11-21-2019, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you go ahead and produce some facts about the "deep state"? Who is the leader? What is their goal? Why do they hate Trump?
Quote:
Originally Posted by suptoofs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
George Soros, duh!

LOL my sides x2
You guys are joking around but this is exactly the sort of conspiratorial nonsense that Fox News is currently pumping out, and the really hardcore cultists here among us are just going to happily keep eating that slop regardless of the reality of the situation.

Old 11-21-2019, 07:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are joking around but this is exactly the sort of conspiratorial nonsense that Fox News is currently pumping out, and the really hardcore cultists here among us are just going to happily keep eating that slop regardless of the reality of the situation.
Dont ignore me you leftist!
Old 11-21-2019, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who was the boogeyman before Soros?
Old 11-21-2019, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

George Soros isn't even that rich compared to some of the political influencers out there. And he's old. Who will be the next boogeyman?
Old 11-21-2019, 07:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
George Soros isn't even that rich compared to some of the political influencers out there. And he's old. Who will be the next boogeyman?
His son.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Who was the boogeyman before Soros?
Rothschilds.
Closed Thread