Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2018, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Default Dual Wield vs 2 hander? Also taunt

Hit 22 on my warrior, and I'm not sure what I should be using. The damage cap went up to 60 for me so 2 hander feels nice, but hard to tell if it's actually more damage or not.

Weapons would be :
Staff of Battle
Frostbringer
Venom Axe
that 11/22 pitchfork thing.

Also have some money saved up as well if there is another weapon that I should be looking out for to bring that hot hot DPS.

On a side note when does taunt actually start to work with some consistency?
Old 07-21-2018, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hit 22 on my warrior, and I'm not sure what I should be using. The damage cap went up to 60 for me so 2 hander feels nice, but hard to tell if it's actually more damage or not.

Weapons would be :
Staff of Battle
Frostbringer
Venom Axe
that 11/22 pitchfork thing.

Also have some money saved up as well if there is another weapon that I should be looking out for to bring that hot hot DPS.

On a side note when does taunt actually start to work with some consistency?
Put the Frostbringer in your main hand when you want to DPS until 30, then use staff of battle. As long as you aren't leveling in Velious there really isn't any reason to get crazy with your arsenal.

Taunt isn't reliable until 50, then it only works like 1 out of 4. Taunt seems to work every other time when you are 60. If you want aggro you need a good proc item.

OP I would HIGHLY suggest that you spend all you well earned money on 2x Wakisashi of the Frozen Skies because they are 10/10 fashionquest and you will feel like a frost samurai ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 07-21-2018, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.OP I would HIGHLY suggest that you spend all you well earned money on 2x Wakisashi of the Frozen Skies because they are 10/10 fashionquest and you will feel like a frost samurai ninja.
This def what I need to do. Can't be a warrior if you're not looking fly as hell.
Old 07-22-2018, 03:57 AM
Planar Protector

lol, all about that fashion. Dual wielding for aggro is the way forward long term but keep all your skills capped <3