Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2019, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I enjoyed this post.
that's what's up if you're into dissociatives
Old 09-01-2019, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's what's up if you're into dissociatives
Shrooms were always my favorite drug and I think that's where I'm gonna leave it.

Side note, does astral projection count as dissociating, because that's what I'm working on and the accounts of that are similar. Think our reality isn't very much like reality at all.
Old 09-01-2019, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shrooms were always my favorite drug and I think that's where I'm gonna leave it.

Side note, does astral projection count as dissociating, because that's what I'm working on and the accounts of that are similar. Think our reality isn't very much like reality at all.
If you like salvia, you'd love getting wet. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2019, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

Hallucinated an argument with my GF, walked through a glass hallway floating in space discussing the secrets of the universe with a girl in a lab-coat, then fell into a spiraling fractal made out of endless Condoleza Rices.

Never again.
Old 09-01-2019, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Then my roommate smoked some and walked off his bed.

I take it back, I would watch that again.
Old 09-02-2019, 02:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you like salvia, you'd love getting wet. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of which, Google neovagina and talapia. Meant to share that with you yesterday. Just the fact that they're using fish for that body part is priceless and funny enough to make me want one.
Old 09-02-2019, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

I've noticed that people have wildly different sensitivities to salvia.

I had people trip hard, all the way to Alpha Centauri, on half a 5x dose, and others who barely felt a buzz on a full 20x dose.

A friend who I gave salvia for the 1st time in his life a few months ago just laid there giggling for a few minutes, maybe 5, saying "this smoke is really gross" every once in a while, then when he came back to himself, he said he was gone for about 25 years.

Another friend I gave salvia for the 1st time a few days ago just sat there looking at me saying "lol you have eyes around your head" a few times, then she came back to herself and didn't remember the eyes, but said she went to a different reality where she spent the night at the Star Wars cantina with all the funny characters etc. She said she loved the experience.

Myself I find entertaining sometimes to take a very small dose of 5x, just enough to get some basic visions but nowhere near enough for a real trip. This goes pretty well with music and you can do it alone.
Old 09-02-2019, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Oh that's neat. Legal in Maryland over 21. Sounds like my type of experience.

Where does one obtain this plant?
Old 09-03-2019, 12:41 AM
Planar Protector

Wow, so many people here must have been absent on D.A.R.E. day at school.