Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly what im talking about, you are projecting racism onto us. We are roleplaying as erudites. I'm not pretending to be black?

You wana know the bone chilling truth about this guild, and i been in ALOT of guilds on p99 across servers. This is the least racist most chill guild i have ever been in. there are no words other than night and day from every other guild on p99 when it comes to that.

This is what i was talking about in our discord earlier, people are like i don't even know the term, reverse racism? i don't even know. but im being called a racist for playing everquest. And it's quite upsetting. You have no idea the lengths DMO goes to to make sure noone sneaks in to be racist purposely to make us look bad(it's been attempted), not to mention tons of day 1 new accounts making racist accusations across the forums towards us. It's quite obvious there is a concerted effort to slander our guild across green/forums.
Raceface is always racist because you can only project your own inner thoughts about the race. You seem to be acting like aggressive jerkwads, so you either don't know what erudite means, or don't care. This is not scholarly! You're a bad troupe at the best reading and lack redeeming social value at the worst.

Also, erudite is not a noun, Odious Dinguses.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:37 PM
Banned

By Prexus, you are a gnoll tooth sucking clown. A pathetic Antonican who seeks to promote himself as morally superior through falsehoods. We should hang you from the docks.
Old 11-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should hang you from the docks.
I know it when I see it.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raceface is always racist because you can only project your own inner thoughts about the race. You seem to be acting like aggressive jerkwads, so you either don't know what erudite means, or don't care. This is not scholarly! You're a bad troupe at the best reading and lack redeeming social value at the worst.

Brothers, an opportunity to spread Erud's will presents himself. Contrived terms to belittle us and counterpoint Wonkie's own lecture. Do not take heed, made up rabble to hide their shortcomings, most certainly.

Myriad as they may be, Erudites as early as their 2nd season have no qualms cataloging and employing wonderful artifacts of language with purpose. We treat them with respect and do not butcher the lexicon to bolster our failing discourse. We are unable to relate from experience, but have observed it many times, our most recent example yourself.

Within the coming weeks upon my return to the gleaming pearl of Prexuz' domain, Erudin, I will be orchestrating educational seminars for the illiterate in the great Erudin City Library. We will waive the dock tax for Antonicans and Faydwerians seeking to learn themselves for betterment of Norrath.

However, there is no room for colloquoy here, knave. The arrogance to insult the paragons of hope for this world. Just like the afternoon farmer you are has ample time for. Color us surprised.

The High Men of Odus are the personification of scholarship. Our noble kind acknowledges the beautiful facets of the spoken and written word. The cut of the purest gems only compare. Followers of Erud are a sovereign people, ergo the people have a name.

Wiktionary definitions do not apply to the greatness that is our people, the Erudites of Odus. Proper people, proper nouns. The incapability is appalling.
Old 11-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're showing your low int. In Norrath, it certainly is.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:00 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Class needs

Magician: high
Cleric: high
Enchanter: high
Paladin: medium
Wizard: medium
Necromancer: medium

https://discord.gg/aJamQAU

no staff or terrible players allowed, please report any instances of these offenses to me directly
Seriously? If I wanted to join, not allowed?

Wow.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wow.
Breaks my heart but claims of favoritism etc are the worst kind of thing and... yeah, I've been around here a while. Even if claims of beneficial treatment are not true that kind of discovery is a terrible thing that will haunt you in elf court forever.

Any other game or server you'd be one of my top picks.
Old 11-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wow.
I know, right????? Maybe they'll eventually ease up on that terrible player restriction so we can both join!

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 11-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
I know it when I see it.
(Ooc -

https://eqweird.files.wordpress.com/...jena.jpg?w=646

Be sure to have the staff remove this from Najena, and take your race baiting garbage up with the GMs who formed the guild for us. This thread is becoming poisoned by Soylent brains. )
Old 11-07-2019, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack N [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're showing your low int. In Norrath, it certainly is.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread