Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

I'm too autistic to play FPS
Old 05-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just what the game industry needs - another multiplayer first person shooter. This time with childish cartoony wow graphics.
Tf2 is cartoony and I still love that game
Old 05-06-2016, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you cant hang with a toxic communities, how the fuck u survive here since 2013?
That's a cute response and all, but there is a notable difference between the two experiences. I remember once some guy was duoing an alt with lost his shit on me because I wasn't really paying attention and aggrod an add. So I gated. That was the end of it. If it was a MOBA, Id have to sit there and deal with the son of a bitch for the next 10-30 mins. Not only that, but its a competitive environment when your patience is at its least.

Until they start banning people for talking shit mid game, they will never stop. When Riot was at its peak of tribunal enforcement, there was a noticeable decline in toxic attitudes.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
***** i dont even speak this language XD
Blizzard games, despite their efforts to be completely on rails and make any choice in the game/statistic as simple as possible still often fails in the balance / simplicity department. Did you see the death knight at WOTLK launch? Maybe that is less bearded lingo and you remember it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

The games are just too simple, cartoony and played out (WoW, D3, SC2... played these more than enough... heroes of the storm I got out of the base and killed a few units and a hero and left game never to return). Not to mention that lack of kill/death tracking in this game is god damned shameful.

I wish the team fortress 2 that I saw in PC gamer that became vapor ware actually came out, wonder why it didn't.

But these games aren't geared for people like me, so I probably shouldn't shit all over them. Kind of like someone who gets nightmares easy complaining about horror movies. It just ain't for me.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

death knights in wow ruined the pvp honestly
Closed Thread