Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

Default damn bugs :P

I started renting out a room to my nephew last year, exile from the oil drilling industry (so many lost their jobs here), working on his truck drivers license (I worked oil for a little bit too years back as a roughneck). Sadly he's kinda a bum though, his mom's fault. He invited his sister to stay a week, and her kids, figures they were infested with F'ing bed bugs and didn't say a damn word about it.

If you come across these little f'ing devils, go get a 5lbs bag (at least a couple pounds, it's cheap) of diatomaceous earth, it annihilates them. I'm a strong believer in DDT, but it got banned by dumbasses. But this shat, I dusted my whole house thick white, and you could literally smell the fear on those damn bugs (they give off smell when in distress). I got 1000 bites on me, freakin outrageous, and the bitch isn't welcome back. But 48 hours after using DE, my life was at total peace again. And a week later the damn scabs healing.

I heard that recently (why I'm mentioning it for my classic EQ bros) a University did a study and deemed it "ineffective", but that is f'ing academia BS! BS! It rips their exoskeletons and bleeds them dry (it's not "poison"). Within 12hrs there were 100's of corpses littered across the carpets. The stuff feels like heavy industry talcum powder to me, not a prob in the slightest, though you don't wanna fan up the dust or sneeze time. Youboob vid says a little goes a long way, but I turned my house white with the shat, it's cheap, and works. Just get like a construction chalk bottle, fill it part way, tip it sideways and bellow clouds of the crap everywhere (wipe wood clean, it can cause damage to finish).

No quarter given, none received.
Old 05-08-2016, 04:55 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry to hear you live in a filthy hovel, op. Have you tried not being a disgusting slob?
Old 05-08-2016, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

And whoever stuck one start, you're an idiot... Pokesan unbanned tonight? Thread deserves no rating, unless you're a tranny :P

Really though, not suggesting any certain brand. Shit works, lots produce it. Since the ban on DDT which used to control them, you might consider stocking up on some before the dollar collapses later this year or early next, and bed bugs sweep the nation as they are already doing. Welcome to 0bama's 3rd world 'merica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2016, 05:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollhide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry to hear you live in a filthy hovel, op. Have you tried not being a disgusting slob?
edit: oh... nm... rnf reject, makes sense now. Watch those deseases, man, it's unnatural *ewwww*
Old 05-08-2016, 05:12 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'd probably burn everything and start over. Bugs really get on my nerves. I find one in a cupboard and I instantly pull everything out,. spray it down and clean everything...
ew

Hope you're rid of your pest problem now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'd probably burn everything and start over. Bugs really get on my nerves. I find one in a cupboard and I instantly pull everything out,. spray it down and clean everything...
ew

Hope you're rid of your pest problem now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now there is a thought! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] But it's paid off and I want to sell it later this year, move way north, buy a lot of guns, dig a hole and live the life of an off-grid prepper (no joke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ). So, no plans to burn it as of yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah, thotgum shells waitong for my neice if she bsjows up against. Or stri[ nekid in the ward as I shoor acid at er mltngs flsh. biach./

But purpose is sharing is caring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] no human should live through that siaaat growl

And it's only getting worse nation wide, year after year.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

diatomaceous earth is amazingly effective. had to use it for "spider crickets" living in North Carolina for a bit.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
diatomaceous earth is amazingly effective. had to use it for "spider crickets" living in North Carolina for a bit.
Yep. I had bed bugs too from neighbor upstairs. Got a bag and literally surrounded my apt and every doorway with a thick white line of it and they were gone lol.