Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

Kasich should have dropped out a long time ago.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:57 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-05-2016, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[/IMG]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also: Democratic Establishment May Anoint Joe Biden If Hillary Is Indicted

KKK isn't even a thing, hasn't been for decades, really! No one cares apart from trendy snob idiots pointing fingers trying to score absurd delusional political points. It's about as cliche as calling everyone Hitler. Your BLM is a thing, and HATES Sanders, is a modern active race hate group, but where is the outrage? In fact your dem party is in disarray, still fighting over candidate table scraps, and the one that could come out on top has absolutely no fight and no chance.

Bernie shuts down America from a distance [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All he has going for him is that he at least isn't as bad as the Butcher of Benghazi. Or doesn't have the Clinton Body Count in his wake.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:12 AM
Planar Protector

I rather Hillary take the fall for Obama's America. I guess I'm voting for that whore.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I'm voting for that whore.
Your vote does not mean crap, go look up "Electoral College". Citizen votes are pretty much statistical fodder you see on Fox news, I think its called "the popular vote".

Just sit back and watch the show, this is probably the biggest twigboys vs old people fight I seen in the past 4 years.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your vote does not mean crap, go look up "Electoral College". Citizen votes are pretty much statistical fodder you see on Fox news, I think its called "the popular vote".
er bush - gore florida. Maybe before your time? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I'm voting for that whore.
As if you had us fooled into thinking it would have been any other way. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lucks with that, Pokesan.
Old 05-05-2016, 12:08 PM
Banned

Man it's going to be a weird general when literally the only thing trump voters got on sanders is an ignorant way the fuck out of touch argument that he's going to take money.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Banned

I must be the only guy (who isn't a supporter) that actually thinks more of Trump since he got the nomination. I never thought he'd pull it off (until a few months ago maybe). Not only that, but between him and Sanders, there has been a huge change in what is considered presidential rhetoric. I'm not talking about the anti Mexican comments or anything, just his general manner of speaking. The truth is, some very smart people are learning a lot from Trump atm.

Before this, I figured he was a guy who did the very manageable feat of turning 200 million, and upper class background, and a primo education into a 3-4 billion (or whatever). Like most people that do this very unexceptional thing of starting rich and becoming richer, Trump assumed it was because of something particularly great about him.

No matter how you cut it though, it is not fucking easy or ever certain to get a nomination from one of the two big parties in America. So he obviously has something going for him.

I still think he'd likely be a terrible president.
Old 05-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Banned

The best description of trump that Ive heard is, he's the guy you are related to who is a total fuckup, but knows 'everybody' and can get you a great 'deal'.. but everyone who knows this sterytype knows that they cant get you a great 'deal'.. and america is going to be very fucking disapointed when they find out hes just a small man in a suit that has no actual knowledge or plan or knowhow to do anything.

In the white house, he'll be exactly what he is on the campaign trail.. a talking monkey that is funny if you've given up all hope that things can be rebuilt.. but thats it.
Old 05-05-2016, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

He's a moron when it comes to most things people recognize as intelligent, but he's a prodigy when it comes to understanding people.

The reason for his success is because he doesn't give a shit about what he doesn't know. He'll just find the guy who's good at that thing and have him take care of it. That is of course worrisome and encouraging at the same time.

I am certain he has no idea how to handle most of the functions within his business empire, but he finds people who do and he is still in business because of it.

For the most part all the average person needs to follow a leader is leadership. It doesn't matter whether the person is smart or charming well endowed.