Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't get the memo that because Cruz has the first name of "Rafael" that disqualified him from being president. If his name was "Jesus" (a common name in Mexico), would that disqualify him? Oh, wait, your man wanted to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, but has since flip-flopped on that. Well, he is also running back to his Clinton-esque form of liberalism now that he believes he's cinched the Republican nomination.

If you truly respected my opinion at some point, do yourself a favor and drop the Messiah worship of Trump. Look what that kind of stupidity brought us with Obama.
No, it was a false assumption on my part, just like now how I feel all icky for ever defending Cruz early on. But that's the point of the vetting process, at least for those that pay attention and appreciate at least some level of honesty.

Still again, I never said he was disqualified to be president because of his name (that's your strawman argument you made). I was just pointing out how he's a liar, even about his real name, let alone his actual qualification to run as a Canadian citizen that who's mother denounced her US citizenship and will get owned by Hillary (or sanders or later runner Biden) over it. Everything is false about the guy, and if you had taken part in the furious debates here over the past months, you would have had time to absorb info outside of your usual biased news sites.

As for "worship", you are still being an ass, as I've addressed my level of support for Donald a number of times in topics here. It's not me looking for a messianic president, which seems to be the case for a good many Cruz supporters (lol).

It's becoming a time waster debating Cruz, he's out!
And even more time wasting making me look through recent news for this supposed flip-flop that doesn't exist and you didn't link to. And as I've said a number of times here, I care less about a physical wall compared to just allowing our border patrol agents to just do their jobs like they have been BEGGING to be allowed to do and even went as far as their union endorsing Donald as the first person they ever endorsed.

Ted has proven to me time and time again that he is nothing but a walking talking lie. The guy worked for Bush most of his career, Bush owes his 2000 recount victory to this man alone (the Florida recount lawyer for Bush, Ted Cruz). He's nothing but an inside man that is still fooling people too lazy and in denial to check on him, who has surrounded himself by neocons and the bankers that he claims to fight against. And for those that did look into it over the past months, notice how Cruz's support tanked and he crashed to 3rd place wins after the cat was out of the bag (apart from voterless election states). Now you want to pick up the whole debate over again? What's wrong, no one anywhere else wants to talk about him any longer. Oh, I wonder why! hehe
Old 05-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And even more time wasting making me look through recent news for this supposed flip-flop that doesn't exist and you didn't link to.
No Great Wall of America, anymore, huge FLIP-FLOP
Flip
Flop (flippity-floppity)
Here
And here
Reported here, too.

Trump is a bigger liar than Cruz. But hey, what do I know? I don't worship the guy like you do.
Last edited by Lurikeen; 05-11-2016 at 04:35 PM..
Old 05-11-2016, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No Great Wall of America, anymore, huge FLIP-FLOP
Flip
Flop (flippity-floppity)
Here
And here
Reported here, too.

Trump is a bigger liar than Cruz. But hey, what do I know? I don't worship the guy like you do.
wtf dude. You owe me like 15m of my time back. Where are the links supporting what you claim that he said he's not building a wall? Only the first link says he won't be building parts of the wall where there are natural borders (e.g. natural mountains and shat. duh?). Two of the links only claim how unpopular a wall is by their own opinion, none of which support your wild claim.

That's your research ability? You pulled that out of yourass. When I called you out on it after doing a bit of news searching for this and finding nothing, in response you post a crud load of random attack links by the same leftist media that propelled blatant lies on the previous POTUS election... which I didn't even like Mitt, at all, but recognized the lies thrown around about him.

You've been duped by the leftist and neocon media. Most people already woke up to that and Ted's support dropped like a rock if you didn't notice. The only ones still screaming are the neocons, that have turned to supporting Hillary. They got a big ol log in their eye, always been there.

And lastly, your ending comment is just childish. That's reasoning as out of the nevertrump movement lead by Glenn Beck (who I know you follow). People are finally waking up to that creep which I've been blowing my whistle on for years. And now his empire is crumbling as he does his mormon annointings on Cruz his 'white horeseman'. hah you want to speak to me of worship?!? hah! But when you can't debate, all you have left are insults, much like Blitzers. And really, you're picking this up too late, unless you are holding out hope Cruz goes to the convention and tries to steal the election as some are whispering of, mainly the neocons.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf dude. You owe me like 15m of my time back. Where are the links supporting what you claim that he said he's not building a wall? O
Spoken like a true devotee. Tell the truth, do you have a shrine to Trump in your living room? Burn a lot of incense to him? Deny it all you want... we all know differently.
Old 05-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Spoken like a true devotee. Tell the truth, do you have a shrine to Trump in your living room? Burn a lot of incense to him? Deny it all you want... we all know differently.
Very neocon of you.
Old 05-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always wanted to mess with an EQ sandbox and rename mobs as candidates. I already know Hilary's. Anyone give me heads up how?
Closed Thread