Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 01:21 AM
Banned

nobody is saying awakened can't clear growth, they're saying outsourcing the trash clear to pubbies under the guise of charity is dishonest as heck
Old 12-07-2017, 01:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nobody is saying awakened can't clear growth, they're saying outsourcing the trash clear to pubbies under the guise of charity is dishonest as heck
Old 12-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. Dishonest as heck is making sensationalized claims because you enjoy posting a lot. The details of the event are clearly stated. It doesn't say this is a giveaway. This is Everquest, you kill mobs for gear. Everything in the zone has a chance to drop items and the mini-bosses (of which there are a lot) all are guaranteed to drop gear with the exception of the Guardian of Takish. There is even a chance that Tunare could drop 3 BPs which would just be randomed.

If that doesn't satisfy you and you want to get the highest end loot, join the highest end guilds. If you don't want to do that but still see some content that you might not, maybe do a raid like this one.

Some people in this thread keep trying to drum up this sense of entitlement. No one has used the word charity except those people. I'll reiterate, I don't think the benefit of pugs to the clear time is going to be very spectacular, on the flip side some people will definitely get a shot at some gear they would have no chance at normally. I wouldn't call that charity but if you like playing this game and are currently in a less hardcore play mode it definitely sounds like a nice opportunity to be offered.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-07-2017, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. Dishonest as heck is making sensationalized claims because you enjoy posting a lot.
time spent killing trash: ?

time spent killing boss: ?

solve for x
Old 12-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Banned

AWAKENED CAN'T FIELD NUMBERS FOR POG?
Old 12-07-2017, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I want to take a moment here to reaffirm Awakened's unwavering commitment to imperialistic subjugation and evil-at-large. Our visceral sociopathy remains unabashed and unrestricted by conventional notions of decency, and furthermore, I want to solemnly assure all project nineteen ninety nine dot com forums posters that we are trying to influence only our swift and unfettered access to the most elite pixels on the broken backs of casual children. Any positive implications this raid may entail for Awakened are entirely coincidental, and by attending this raid, you confirm that Awakened cannot be held legally response for any fun or other forms of positive psychological experience that may occur prior to, during the course of, or as a result of attending the raid. For additional information, please dial 555-YARR now.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
time spent killing trash: ?

time spent killing boss: ?

solve for x
This is a poor attempt at deflection based once again on the premise that everyone should be entitled to all loot for a raid they have been invited to where the organization and likely most of the work will be done by one guild. However, I can list some variables too.

time spent killing mobs that can drop loot for anyone: 100%

attendance required for Tunare to get other loot: false

attendance required for any part of event: false

Also did you mean to write boss or bosses? There are more bosses there than just Tunare.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-07-2017, 02:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to take a moment here to reaffirm Awakened's unwavering commitment to imperialistic subjugation and evil-at-large. Our visceral sociopathy remains unabashed and unrestricted by conventional notions of decency, and furthermore, I want to solemnly assure all project nineteen ninety nine dot com forums posters that we are trying to influence only our swift and unfettered access to the most elite pixels on the broken backs of casual children. Any positive implications this raid may entail for Awakened are entirely coincidental, and by attending this raid, you confirm that Awakened cannot be held legally response for any fun or other forms of positive psychological experience that may occur prior to, during the course of, or as a result of attending the raid. For additional information, please dial 555-YARR now.
pras
Old 12-07-2017, 02:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a poor attempt at deflection based once again on the premise that everyone should be entitled to all loot for a raid they have been invited to where the organization and likely most of the work will be done by one guild. However, I can list some variables too.

time spent killing mobs that can drop loot for anyone: 100%

attendance required for Tunare to get other loot: false

attendance required for any part of event: false

Also did you mean to write boss or bosses? There are more bosses there than just Tunare.
your accusation of a deflection is dishonest and ignored.

answer my question -

how long for the trash?

how long for the boss?
Old 12-07-2017, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
patriarch gon do what patriarch gon do
Closed Thread