Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 09:26 PM
Sarnak

Default Camp rules clarification (dis ***** serious? edition)

Specific case:

I'm camping AM, nobody is camping Lord or Hand. I kill AM spawn, I pull Lord hall mobs for XP. Does the act of me pulling mobs from the hallway outside my PH constitute me completely vacating my camp? I'm not killing any other named mobs just killing time and getting some xp off of light blues. Do I have to kill my two mobs and sit motionless for 26 minutes to claim my camp or can I at least pull trash mobs there to kill in the meantime?

Conversation with a delightful gentleman that sparked this question:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes, he actually tried to force me to pick one or the other, my camp or uhh... light blue mobs in the hallway? I was not gone "five minutes", I pull lord hall mobs to the open area between the AM room and the Hand room. He was bluffing as he logged off immediately after I told him he could have the light blue mobs.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

If nobody is really near you or in the zone, I'm sure pulling mobs around your camp to exp/kill time is all good, but once people start showing up and killing mobs around you, I'd stay at your camp for safe keeping. To me, it's not worth it to argue with someone, I'll just sit on my camp and afk in between spawns
Old 01-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Sarnak

After reading that log I dont think he was being very unreasonable

If you want to hold a named camp you have to be there, you cant just be running willy-nilly around the zone killing stuff then popping back in. Obv if nobody is in zone or around then who cares, do whatever the hell you want.
Last edited by senna; 01-31-2013 at 11:07 PM..
Old 01-31-2013, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

For reference green is where I was pulling everything to, and red are all the static mobs I was keeping down:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't think that's an unreasonable amount of mobs (and only one named), or that I'm running around the entire zone willy-nilly popping nameds as I please.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:21 PM
Sarnak

didnt read the long convo, but the moment you leave the named spawn area to kill mobs/whatever legally on this server you lost claim, if someone else is around who wants your camp, you need to stay at it and dont leave for any reason otherwise a gm will rule against you
Old 01-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt read the long convo, but the moment you leave the named spawn area to do kill mobs/whatever legally on this server you lost claim, if someone else is around who wants your camp, you need to stay at it and dont leave for any reason otherwise a gm will rule against you
You should have read the convo because it already contained the socially retarded sociopath perspective but thanks for chiming in.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

lol just read the convo, he was following the server rules, he even went to ask you politely if you would share some of the hallway mobs so he can get exp too, which you respond with a threat of petitioning, lol, good read
Old 01-31-2013, 10:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol just read the convo, he was following the server rules, he even went to ask you politely if you would share some of the hallway mobs so he can get exp too, which you respond with a threat of petitioning, lol, good read
No, that's not what happened, hahaha. He didn't ask me to share anything he kept threatening to kill my XP mobs, which i conceded to him, to try to smoke me out of my camp.

Reading comprehension eludes you again.

e: He literally logged on in the AM hall and couldn't be bothered to do anything (like look around the corner) but tell me he was taking my camp (how did he know I was camping it? HMMM)
Old 01-31-2013, 10:41 PM
Sarnak

Tysidious tells you, 'care if we split a few of the mobs so i can get some exp too?'

next line

You told Tysidious, 'you know what, petitioning lets let a GM handle this'
Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 PM
Aviak

seems like he (not OP) was following the posted server rules and was polite even when you started threatening
Closed Thread