Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 07:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you on disability? Do you take opioids? Have you ever accepted welfare or assistance from anyone other than a blood relative?
Ahh yes, the ad hominem attacks again.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2019, 07:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is connecting dots not used by detectives anymore? Trump told Guiliani to handle it. That's your connection.
I know you don't realize this but, what he posted denies that. Here, let me (try to) help:

“Answer the question,” Turner said. “Is it correct no one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigations?”

“Because if your answer is yes, then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong,” Turner said. “No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations, yes or no?”

“Yes,” Sondland said.

“So you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withold aid from Ukraine in exchange for thee investigations?” Turner asked.

“Other than my own presumption,” Sondland said.

"Anyone on the planet" includes Giuliani.

Lul. I'm embarrassed for you.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you don't realize this but, what he posted denies that. Here, let me (try to) help:

“Answer the question,” Turner said. “Is it correct no one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying this aid to the investigations?”

“Because if your answer is yes, then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong,” Turner said. “No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations, yes or no?”

“Yes,” Sondland said.

“So you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withold aid from Ukraine in exchange for thee investigations?” Turner asked.

Lul. I'm embarrassed for you.
Quote:
Sondland testified that there was an explicit quid pro quo. “I know that members of this Committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a ‘quid pro quo?’ ” Sondland said. “As I testified previously, with regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes.”
Old 11-20-2019, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh yes, the ad hominem attacks again.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think he's some kind of public school teacher, possibly physics, late 40s to early 50s, male from flyover country.

did i do good Rainman?
Old 11-20-2019, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i think he's some kind of public school teacher, possibly physics, late 40s to early 50s, male from flyover country.

did i do good Rainman?
no way that dude has any sort of real education. guessing overnight stock clerk, maybe even a supervisor, at the local big box retailer.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Sondland: "What do you want from Ukraine?"

Trump: "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo."

Those are Sondlands words from his testimony.

https://youtu.be/e_c17vxrPWQ

Oops. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2019, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

did i do good Rainman?
I’m thinking opioids
Old 11-20-2019, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

so just to be clear on timelines:

sept 10: whistleblower complaint is requested by congress
sept 11: ukraines aid is released after being held up for 2 months
sept 13: ukraines prez is scheduled to appear on cnn to announce investigations, but cancels

and these events are completely unrelated?
Old 11-20-2019, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sondland: "What do you want from Ukraine?"

Trump: "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo."

Those are Sondlands words from his testimony.

https://youtu.be/e_c17vxrPWQ

Oops. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know that call happened two days before they released the aid, right? long after they exposed the extortion... He was mad that he got caught and this was him huffing and puffing to Sondland to abort the mission.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know that call happened two days before they released the aid, right? long after they exposed the extortion... He was mad that he got caught and this was him huffing and puffing to Sondland to abort the mission.
He wasn't caught because there is no quid pro quo. Jordan asked Sondland why he left that out of his opening statements and he said he had no room. 23 pages for an opening statement and he had no room.

Now, you might buy that garbage because it fits your narrative but I don't.

Also, and I'm going to repeat this again because you have a hard time reading and/or contemplating what is being written or you just choose to ignore it:

“Yes,” Sondland said.

Sorry to tell you this but, the entire hearing is a sham. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread