Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

It's funny how some of this music will instantly take you back to a moment in the game you can remember vividly.
Old 09-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimluck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just reworked the Kelethin theme. Telin! I finally found a good harp sound, so I replaced the main piano instrument with a beautiful harp. It's more in line with the original. Everyone have a quick listen and let me know what you think! I'll start to work on the original theme and character selection next.
I love you so hard, thanks for doing this!

Mystery Theme gave me happy goosebumps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] LOVE IT!
Last edited by Flicka; 09-16-2015 at 09:33 AM..
Old 09-17-2015, 04:32 PM
Kobold

I just tried to go to the link to hear the music but I got this instead:

https://soundcloud.com/project-everquest-music

Quote:
Sorry! We can't find that user.
A report has been sent to our tech team,
and they're looking into the problem.
Please check back in a bit.
Old 09-17-2015, 05:14 PM
Banned

Location: They keep me in the p99 broom closet with the delicious paste and scented magic markers

I updated the link on the first page of this thread.

I have no idea why the ability to edit posts was removed. I have asked on behalf of the community no less than 10 times and have received absolutely no response whatsoever from anybody above me on p99 staff.

Moregan
Old 09-17-2015, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moregan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have no idea why the ability to edit posts was removed. I have asked on behalf of the community no less than 10 times and have received absolutely no response whatsoever from anybody above me on p99 staff.

Moregan
"They keep me in the p99 broom closet with the paste and magic markers"

the hero p99 deserves!!!
Old 09-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moregan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Moregan
THANK YOU. I've PM'd the GM's, even sent a petition, and nothing. I really appreciate it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Also, would you mind editing the title to "EQ Music: Remagined"? Pretty please [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Looking for developers to work with regarding implementation of the new renditions of the Everquest music to be used in game. Send me a private message if you're interested.
Old 09-17-2015, 07:38 PM
Banned

opening theme v2 is so sick man
Old 09-17-2015, 08:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
opening theme v2 is so sick man
Thanks buddy!

Looking for developers to work with regarding implementation of the new renditions of the Everquest music to be used in game. Send me a private message if you're interested.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:09 AM
Orc

So... can these files be downloaded and put into the Everquest folder? We replaced the modern combat/death/loading songs with classic audio files... can we simply replace those with these? Great work, music producer! The city songs are so much better. Felwithe?
Old 09-18-2015, 10:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxerJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So... can these files be downloaded and put into the Everquest folder? We replaced the modern combat/death/loading songs with classic audio files... can we simply replace those with these? Great work, music producer! The city songs are so much better. Felwithe?
I have Felwithe almost done. Making some adjustments to it. As of right now, you can't use these themes in game, yet. I have to adjust EQ's code to make them play back within the city, and properly at that. Take a look a few pages back in this thread where I explain everything in more detail.

Closed Thread