Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Unfortunately for you, the line you crossed was real and the plants you brought with you were illegal, so your bail is twenty thousand dollars" - Judge from Blow
Best movie ever..
Old 09-11-2015, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewon Shu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we should first get rid of the 11 million illegal aliens who are really the problem on our tax dollars before we take in any refugees. Discuss.
+1
Old 09-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtokes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To celebrate one of this countries greatest tragedies
cel·e·bra·tion
ˌseləˈbrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the action of marking one's pleasure at an important event or occasion by engaging in enjoyable, typically social, activity.

I really do hope you mean commemorate,

and if not, please find an education.
Old 09-11-2015, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiewon Shu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we should first get rid of the 11 million illegal aliens who are really the problem on our tax dollars before we take in any refugees. Discuss.
Getting rid of 11,000,000 people takes a decent amount of resources and time. Why not put them on a path to citizenship and get them to pay more taxes than they already do? Discuss.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting rid of 11,000,000 people takes a decent amount of resources and time. Why not put them on a path to citizenship and get them to pay more taxes than they already do? Discuss.
Big companies love cheap wages, don't they? Why not take the Mexican border down and relax immigration completely... you'll all be on $3-4 an hour in no time. Maybe that's the way to "insource" your work back to America from India etc?
Old 09-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

I don't need to worry about that because I am luckily enough to be educated and make a good living, although other countries send their problems to the U.S and we pick up the tab. Yes yes I understand that big companies love cheap wages, but the dead weight continues to grow in my country and abuses our piss poor system of just handing out whatever they want (democrats LOVE to fuck the middle class) #nosocialsecurityforme not like its reliable but if I'm not getting it take that percentage out of my taxes now.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting rid of 11,000,000 people takes a decent amount of resources and time.
No more resources and time to put them on a path to citizenship.

Quote:
Why not put them on a path to citizenship and get them to pay more taxes than they already do? Discuss.
Because we probably should not be rewarding criminals with citizenship? By setting that precedent, it only opens up a path for more illegal immigration.

I am a legal immigrant, now a naturalized U.S. Citizen. I had to jump through years of hoops, fees, and other expenses to get where I am now; and you are suggesting a criminal just be given a path to citizenship without all the red tape?! Sorry, I fail see your logic.
Moollah Muckwater, Swamp Hag, 4th Eye of Fear
Old 09-11-2015, 01:00 PM
Sarnak

Europe for Europeans
America for Americans

You can't have a nation without borders.

Flooding a country with 3rd worlders will over time turn that country into a 3rd world hellhole.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Trump 2016
Old 09-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Banned

A lot of dumb people who are afraid of the world in this thread. Siroski you're a failure of a gm too.
Closed Thread