Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2015, 10:12 AM
Fire Giant

Default So the Treasury Secretary walks into a bar...

(If you dont pay attention to what goes on the world and would rather be deaf, dumb, and blind to it, just close your eyes, plug your ears, and go LALALALALA, then leave a half witted comment despising people who do)
And says the US will run out of money and have an "accident" by November 3rd if congress doesn't raise the debt ceiling again. (keep in mind the irs and all those fools are an ever going illegal group) The interviewer completely ignored this statement, like it never happened.
Am i the only one who thinks that sounds like an actual threat?
This treasury dude also mentioned 2 specific dates. 11/3, and 11/5. Both of which have been under speculation due to their presence on the most recent "The Economist" magazine.
11/3 is also supposed to be the day 3 chinese war ships dock at one of Florida's Ports.
11/3 is election day, is it not?
Within 48 hours Obama plans to violate china's new "12 mile line" thing around one of the islands i do believe. Whatever the details are of that, the breaching of this line, China has authorized use of force. Including Nuclear.
On 11/3 theres a banking summit in London with only a single topic. The Chinese.
And for anyone who likes calendars and movies...
October 21st on the Julian calendar is November 3rd on the Gregorian. October 21st is the Back to the future day everyone already knows about.
Now that last point is debateable, but BTTF knew a lot about the future, including 10+ scenes directly referencing 9/11.
The last time someone said stated in this manner the US would suffer an accident a pilot carrying a hydrogen bomb crashed into the ocean while heading towards the east coast, 50 miles out. Plan gone wrong perhaps? Food for thought.
You guys can draw the lines, just be on the lookout for Obama in a solid blue suit with a solid red tie. Something hes yet to have done and is shown on the economist with a rather creepy smile.
This last part is completely unrelated to the above but Nasa is predicted that an object they've known about for 3 years orbiting the earth in an odd matter will touch the earth on Friday, November 13th. In the years they've supposedly known about this object, it has changed direction and speed multiple times and follows no known orbital path. Yet, they predict this unpredictable objects actions, and even claim its been in orbit for 50,000 years, despite knowing about it for 3.
Nasa's only purpose is to look for rocks and lie about everything else. Ask yourself Why.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Now that last point is debateable, but BTTF knew a lot about the future, including 10+ scenes directly referencing 9/11.
Where's my fucking flying car?
Old 10-27-2015, 10:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where's my fucking flying car?
Its already exists.
Tesla sold the first electric car to the government back in the 20's. Yet, they expect you to believe man can go to the moon from scratch to nothing in what? 50 years? However, theyre unable to create a mass producible hunk of metal that runs on electricity in nearly 100. Thats just laughable
Your flying car isn't in your driveway yet because there's still profit to be had with the current technology available to the public.
Old 10-27-2015, 10:51 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's all a house of cards.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Shit, I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks...the MGM better still be standing.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shit, I'm going to Vegas in a few weeks...the MGM better still be standing.
Obama just approved 200,000 illegals for Michigan. Vegas is a little to close to Detroit for my tastes. heh
Old 10-27-2015, 11:36 AM
Fire Giant

More Ranndom nonsense. Is this because your "financial collapse" of September didn't ever happen? I say that because noone in the general population was affected at all unless maybe you play the stock market which you asked for it if so.
Old 10-27-2015, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More Ranndom nonsense. Is this because your "financial collapse" of September didn't ever happen? I say that because noone in the general population was affected at all unless maybe you play the stock market which you asked for it if so.
I never said theres was going to be a collapse, i said there was a potential for one. And after my statements, the stock market dropped the most its ever dropped in history, So id say my predictions on the possibilities were well placed.
And what exactly do you do in your life? Do you pay attention to the things going on? Or are you one of the deaf, dumb, and blind i was referring too? Oh yea, of course you are. Sir Efwan, watcher of football, Lord of staring at men in tights, you honor me with your speculation.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:00 PM
Fire Giant

You're just reaching for that insanity plea aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
News Flash, well be seeing the effects of this for months to come, especially in the next ~2 weeks.
Crazy you said this quote August 25th. Here we are over 2 months later still no effect. You were wrong and you will continue to be wrong, deal with it and stop trying to post your b.s. propaganda.
Old 10-27-2015, 04:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're just reaching for that insanity plea aren't you?

Crazy you said this quote August 25th. Here we are over 2 months later still no effect. You were wrong and you will continue to be wrong, deal with it and stop trying to post your b.s. propaganda.
Lol, we are seeing the effects. Gas prices alone fluctuated like nobodies business for awhile because of it.
Do not blame the man who sees for your failure to do so.
Closed Thread