Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Banned

Try red loser.
Old 12-15-2015, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try red loser.
I would rather stab myself in the groin with rusty needles than help fuel the sociopathic mentality of Red. "Build a model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
Old 12-15-2015, 04:29 PM
Banned

Can't even type a short post to reply to that.
Old 12-15-2015, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was super skeptical about the TLP and all i'm just saying is its fun and worth a go if you are getting bored with P99. I am at the point where basically Sat-Wed I can't move my character from Velious due to raid targets and both my alts are in the 50s, so my option is to grind KC or go solo farm something. Neither of those is fun for me anymore (well i like to solo some on my necro still).

Sitting around waiting for Dragons to pop means you cant play P99, so half of the top end population is in perma stasis for over half the week. Lately when I'm "playing P99" I am actually sitting at the log in screen playing other games (Zelda on emulator most recently). So this TLP is refreshing for me and I think it can be for others as well. My reaction time to log in to P99 has dramatically increased because all I have to do is quickly switch screens and i'm good to go!

If you want to play this server but are scared that it will be overwhelming or not worth it, I am here to say that I find it a good supplement to P99. All the things that really "ruined" EQ wont be implemented for 2+ years.
P2002 is a good alternative for someone not interested in paying. Not quite as polished, I am sure, but it too plans to go up through PoP (and stop there), has ways to facilitate travel, faster leveling, etc. Doesn't have the instanced content (which I like the idea of), but the population right now means getting your camp of interest isn't difficult. And the player base so far is super friendly. There is boxing, but a lot of people don't bother (basically like you described).

Like you, I've found it to be a great option for when nothing else is going on in p99 or when I am logged out socking a spawn.

So, is this TLP your version of Jail?
Old 12-15-2015, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by am0n [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, is this TLP your version of Jail?
ToV is my jail, and I am unable to leave or I get no pixels
Old 12-15-2015, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

what ya name on server mate ? im looking for some p99 pals to hoon some exp with.
Old 12-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ToV is my jail, and I am unable to leave or I get no pixels

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vix perpetua expetenda ei, atqui aliquip eum ne. Dolore altera gubergren ex mei. Vim tale consulatu cu. Quo probo legere id, eum paulo cetero aeterno te.

Et modo accumsan est, dicam veritus ad duo. Illud etiam eloquentiam in ius, pri eu accusamus persequeris, ex per choro nominati. Sale utroque adipisci has in, modo possim verterem pri ei. Inani saperet facilisi te pri, cum et natum dicunt dignissim. Sea ea doctus eloquentiam, te suas sale discere ius. Summo periculis eum ut, meliore facilisis inciderint te pro.

Alia liber eu est. Cum ut mundi dicant, mollis quaerendum accommodare sed an, an cum habeo omnium placerat. Essent convenire adversarium vim ad. Ad has novum menandri, sea ea tale putant recusabo, est ea fabulas reprimique. Sonet nostrud interesset ut vis. Et eius signiferumque eam.

Sed iudico legere ut, partiendo aliquando pri eu, ex sit accusata pertinacia. Et pri admodum maluisset repudiare. Eam decore dolores iracundia id, vel ad quidam placerat. Has tale molestie mediocritatem ea. Vis et reque exerci. Et inani definiebas sit, nec unum tota delenit ea, te aeterno sanctus eum. In est quaestio assentior, ubique possit platonem no sed.

Reque eripuit eum te, pri id altera inimicus. Facete dolores theophrastus cu mel, mucius impetus nam no, eam idque probatus rationibus id. An causae nominati ocurreret vel. Vis no elit aperiam concludaturque, dico expetenda qui ad.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, vix perpetua expetenda ei, atqui aliquip eum ne. Dolore altera gubergren ex mei. Vim tale consulatu cu. Quo probo legere id, eum paulo cetero aeterno te.

Et modo accumsan est, dicam veritus ad duo. Illud etiam eloquentiam in ius, pri eu accusamus persequeris, ex per choro nominati. Sale utroque adipisci has in, modo possim verterem pri ei. Inani saperet facilisi te pri, cum et natum dicunt dignissim. Sea ea doctus eloquentiam, te suas sale discere ius. Summo periculis eum ut, meliore facilisis inciderint te pro.

Alia liber eu est. Cum ut mundi dicant, mollis quaerendum accommodare sed an, an cum habeo omnium placerat. Essent convenire adversarium vim ad. Ad has novum menandri, sea ea tale putant recusabo, est ea fabulas reprimique. Sonet nostrud interesset ut vis. Et eius signiferumque eam.

Sed iudico legere ut, partiendo aliquando pri eu, ex sit accusata pertinacia. Et pri admodum maluisset repudiare. Eam decore dolores iracundia id, vel ad quidam placerat. Has tale molestie mediocritatem ea. Vis et reque exerci. Et inani definiebas sit, nec unum tota delenit ea, te aeterno sanctus eum. In est quaestio assentior, ubique possit platonem no sed.

Reque eripuit eum te, pri id altera inimicus. Facete dolores theophrastus cu mel, mucius impetus nam no, eam idque probatus rationibus id. An causae nominati ocurreret vel. Vis no elit aperiam concludaturque, dico expetenda qui ad.

Old 12-16-2015, 10:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what ya name on server mate ? im looking for some p99 pals to hoon some exp with.
Eyeless - level 14 monk - I just made ym over over to Upper Guk to get the fabled Mesh/Netted armor from frogs
Old 12-16-2015, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So I started playing on the new TLP...Have to say I have very pleasantly surprised. And the best part? You can play P99 and the TLP at the same time!
You can play blue and red together, and save money, and have a better experience.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:27 AM
Sarnak

Been playing a few days now.. I like it.