Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2019, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Default Human Innoruuk Cleric Fright Forged Helm?

Has anyone completed this quest? I see the helm doesn't have a deity specified so I assume I can do it. I ran out to Paineel and was KOS with everyone though. If I faction up in warrens to be non KoS can I hand this in?
Old 04-28-2019, 09:54 PM
Kobold

I’ve done it. I don’t recall what faction I was (probably indifferent), but I was certainly (of course) non-KOS. I went by the mantra that, if they gave me the quest when speaking with them, then I could turn it in. It worked for me. Good luck. It’s fantastic for see invis and is an insta-clicky.
Old 05-04-2019, 09:09 AM
Kobold

I looked at my logs and I was apprehensive. Though I still say that if you are given the quest by the npc you should be able to turn in.
Old 05-05-2019, 05:19 PM
Sarnak

Ok cool I think Ill have to just grind some faction Im KOS
Old 05-07-2019, 08:50 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I looked at my logs and I was apprehensive. Though I still say that if you are given the quest by the npc you should be able to turn in.
Yes, that's how you usually make sure, if you can do a quest. Talk to the quest NPC.
If they give you the quest text, you can do the quest. If they tell you to get lost or say nothing, you will need higher faction.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:04 AM
Kobold

I did this quest on my human cleric at dubious.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezlen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did this quest on my human cleric at dubious.
Did you have to faction to get to dubious or did you start there? If you had to farm rep where did you do that?
Old 05-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you have to faction to get to dubious or did you start there? If you had to farm rep where did you do that?
I had to faction up. My cleric worships Inny, so I started at threatening. I was around level 24 when I did it. To gain faction, I pulled all of the easy kobolds at the entrance to the warrens and aoed them to death. Took about 2-3 hours doing this to get to dubious.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezlen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to faction up. My cleric worships Inny, so I started at threatening. I was around level 24 when I did it. To gain faction, I pulled all of the easy kobolds at the entrance to the warrens and aoed them to death. Took about 2-3 hours doing this to get to dubious.
Awesome thank you for the info. I'm also inny worship so this exactly what I was wondering.
Old 05-08-2019, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pijan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome thank you for the info. I'm also inny worship so this exactly what I was wondering.
If you are higher level and/or bring a friend to help a bit you can kill the erudin palace guards for really big spikes in faction. Usually there are people who want to earn faction in paineel.
Closed Thread