Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Default IF YOU CARE ABOUT :VAPING: *HELP*

Please do your part to not allow this to happen. Nobody wants to stand around smoking cigarettes talking about what we HAD and what we SHOULD HAVE done. Stop what you are doing and take the time to call the White House and let them know that vaping SAVES LIVES! 202.456.1111 HR-2058
Old 10-28-2015, 02:16 PM
Banned

Hippy...
Old 10-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hippy...
Hippy ?

Just a vape activist, protecting a product that saves life's. I guess I am a hippy then.
Old 10-28-2015, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Producer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hippy ?

Just a vape activist, protecting a product that saves life's. I guess I am a hippy then.
Saves lives? lol

That would be like saying semi-automatic weapons save lives because you can kill fewer people with them than automatic weapons.

If you want to save your life, quit smoking. It's really not that hard. It just takes like a week of willpower and not being a pussy.
Old 10-28-2015, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Producer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hippy ?

You smoke, you protest, and you use inappropriate venues to display your carefree attitude - what other word than Hippy is appropriate? Get off my lawn H I P PY
Old 10-28-2015, 05:43 PM
Banned

boy spider woke up with cum in his underpants this morning.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You smoke, you protest, and you use inappropriate venues to display your carefree attitude - what other word than Hippy is appropriate? Get off my lawn H I P PY

Its off-topic' for a reason, it pertains to people who vape. If you don't vape you wouldn't understand.

It is healthier than cigarettes and yes it helps people stop smoking. But that is a whole different subject.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saves lives? lol

That would be like saying semi-automatic weapons save lives because you can kill fewer people with them than automatic weapons.

If you want to save your life, quit smoking. It's really not that hard. It just takes like a week of willpower and not being a pussy.

Some people have stronger willpower than others, and some people need the help to step down gradually; however eventually people will get to zero nicotine and quit.
Old 10-28-2015, 08:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Please do your part to not allow this to happen. Nobody wants to stand around smoking cigarettes talking about what we HAD and what we SHOULD HAVE done. Stop what you are doing and take the time to call the and let them know that vaping
So the results are in and it's now proven that vaping isn't safe and contains several times the amount of formaldehyde found in regular cigarettes.
Old 10-28-2015, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the results are in and it's now proven that vaping isn't safe and contains several times the amount of formaldehyde found in regular cigarettes.
this just in... food cures that hungry feeling, liquids quench your thirst, nicotine related products of any sort will kill you.

film at 11