Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 05:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
teenage nerd rage detected. I bet you feed fat bullies named bill with your moms lunch money daily. Get you a thug friend and stop watching sailor moon reruns.
The irony of course being your love of ad hominems to shape your "arguments" implying that you are the teenager having angst issues.

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for here, Revelation. Unless of course you're here to troll for p2002.

Although I can tell you that if you are representative of the community at p2002, regardless of the boxing situation, I would never step foot over there. At least the trolls here are entertaining *shrug.*
Last edited by BahamutDF; 09-26-2015 at 05:34 PM..
Old 09-26-2015, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

So, if 2002 is where the cool kids are, why are you still here Revelation? Go on, go be cool. We'll miss you, really we will. P99 has never and will never allow boxing, which is what this community wants. If it's not what you want, please go rather than being a jackass on the forums. We already have enough of that.
Old 09-26-2015, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.
Old 09-26-2015, 06:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, if 2002 is where the cool kids are, why are you still here Revelation? Go on, go be cool. We'll miss you, really we will. P99 has never and will never allow boxing, which is what this community wants. If it's not what you want, please go rather than being a jackass on the forums. We already have enough of that.
P99 used to allow dual boxing back in the day. apparently you talk about things you know nothing of. Carry on.
Old 09-26-2015, 06:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 used to allow dual boxing back in the day. apparently you talk about things you know nothing of. Carry on.
Yes, you're right. That slipped my mind. However, the rest stands and this clearly isn't the point of the conversation. If you're going to take the time to engage with me, answer the question. Why are you still here?
Old 09-26-2015, 06:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BahamutDF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony of course being your love of ad hominems to shape your "arguments" implying that you are the teenager having angst issues.

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for here, Revelation. Unless of course you're here to troll for p2002.

Although I can tell you that if you are representative of the community at p2002, regardless of the boxing situation, I would never step foot over there. At least the trolls here are entertaining *shrug.*
Sorry but you made absolutely zero sense on your first sentence. Did not have interest in reading further. Thanks for your rather ignored input though
Old 09-26-2015, 06:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BahamutDF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 09-26-2015, 06:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, you're right. That slipped my mind. However, the rest stands and this clearly isn't the point of the conversation. If you're going to take the time to engage with me, answer the question. Why are you still here?
I'm still here because I've dedicated too much of my time to just let it go. even though I like more what p2002 has to offer.. p99 is the server that will most likely last longer. Tbh I'll most likely stay here since I have invested too much time here. But dual boxing with limited game time is something that keeps me considering p2002.
Old 09-26-2015, 06:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'm still here because I've dedicated too much of my time to just let it go. even though I like more what p2002 has to offer.. p99 is the server that will most likely last longer. Tbh I'll most likely stay here since I have invested too much time here. But dual boxing with limited game time is something that keeps me considering p2002.
I really don't think it's going to happen here, nor do many of us want it. Maybe playing on both is an option? I can appreciate a time investment, but if you're having more fun elsewhere, it's probably worth the transition.
Old 09-26-2015, 06:54 PM
Banned

The only good that can come from this thread is BDA deciding to move servers.

Gosh, wouldn't it be great to be rid of them? Might make a poll
Closed Thread