Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 11:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok, firstly, yes its against the rules to transfer items or plat across servers.

as for the OPs question, dont do transfers with strangers, and try to use people that you know dont RMT.

but if it looks like a duck, and it smells like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and after you murder it with the banhammer if it tastes like a duck... i think you see where i'm going with this.

we do not keep innocent players banned. if you think youve been banned unfairly, or that a staff member is treating you unfairly, then shoot me a PM and put that in the subject line. and if im treating you unfairly then report me to Rogean or Nilbog.

<3
so dont use agatha to xfer? got it
Old 09-27-2015, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

tagged
Old 09-27-2015, 05:01 AM
Fire Giant

I got scammed 1.5k other day after a sale, asking to just give the pp to my wiz that got him a port and bind recently. I thought we are all 30+ yrs old would ppl really scam on am emulated server for 1.5k? Well, answer is yes. Just sold him an item so it's not like he had no money.

If you know Workinggirl's main, speak up to get rid of another scumbag. I made a mistake by believing in humanity.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by mischief419; 09-27-2015 at 05:04 AM..
Old 09-27-2015, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

I have never been banned on p99. I have played this server for like 4 years. If you cant figure out how to xfer items without getting banned your 1) retarded or 2) actually rmting.

Spoiler... make a second account. Have your "Dog" go man the character. Xfer it yourself. Easiest, safest method. Less your too lame that your dog wont EQ with you or too poor to get your dog a computer.
Old 09-27-2015, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok, firstly, yes its against the rules to transfer items or plat across servers.

as for the OPs question, dont do transfers with strangers, and try to use people that you know dont RMT.

but if it looks like a duck, and it smells like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and after you murder it with the banhammer if it tastes like a duck... i think you see where i'm going with this.

we do not keep innocent players banned. if you think youve been banned unfairly, or that a staff member is treating you unfairly, then shoot me a PM and put that in the subject line. and if im treating you unfairly then report me to Rogean or Nilbog.

<3
Sirken, I have a question. First I just want to say I really appreciate all the work you and everyone do around here. I sleep better at night knowing this place exists and is so well cared for.

With that said, I'm a casual player here. I play when I can and it comes and goes in phases. I'm currently unguilded and don't have a ton of people I'd call "friends" in that I either voice chat with them or know their play habits real well. If I'm going to do a transfer to one of my other characters, it would have to be with an established, guilded stranger (I'd offer a tip and look for someone in one of the big guilds).

I guess there's no real answer to this other than dumb luck, but is this generally a bad idea?

Thanks Sirken (or any GM/staff/admin that clarifies).
Old 09-27-2015, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

I mean I rmted and your way of how you do things basically is like putting the plague above my name, nobody's going to want to buy or sell things to me anymore if this is how you do things, so players that have redeemed themselves and have proven that that can stop breaking these rules for over a year now still get punished for previous mistakes.

Let's not forget my RMTing took down one of the biggest plagues on this server down for good, Nizzarr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 09-27-2015, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ksah is still banned

tried going through all mentioned channels 10x

3 months later the only response has been from braknar saying "yeah it seems like he should be unbanned, it's just up to sirken now"

oh and yulath is still permabanned for spamming /ooc 5 times with "FREE BURT FREE COLGATE FREE RAIJIIN FREE JUNE", despite petitioning multiple times to resolve the matter
yea ksah wasnt doing 12 hour shifts with whoever was playing ricardo in cabillis either and RMTing the plat.

Dude is totally innocent. Cyren too
Old 09-27-2015, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

lololol
Old 09-28-2015, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol

and the troll persists
gotta give him an A for effort =)
Old 09-28-2015, 10:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean I rmted and your way of how you do things basically is like putting the plague above my name, nobody's going to want to buy or sell things to me anymore if this is how you do things, so players that have redeemed themselves and have proven that that can stop breaking these rules for over a year now still get punished for previous mistakes.

Let's not forget my RMTing took down one of the biggest plagues on this server down for good, Nizzarr.
Sektors taking credit again for something he didn't do[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread