Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What exactly are you known for?

Ahhh yes, stealing high end items from members of your own guild.

Did you know in prison, there's two kinds of inmates hated the most; thieves and pedophiles.

When you basically fall into the lowest form of humanity even by jail standards, you know you are the ultimate scumbag.
that's a bit much dude
Old 07-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one catch: Krew King title is mine
hilarious post

OP strongly considering this Lodi soloing Monk but can he take the hit to his ego when Caiu the Krew King gains the fame?
Old 07-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did you know in prison, there's two kinds of inmates hated the most; thieves and pedophiles.

When you basically fall into the lowest form of humanity even by jail standards, you know you are the ultimate scumbag.
jesus christ, this is server chat.

VERY stern cringe toward this poster.
Last edited by skarlorn; 07-07-2017 at 09:24 PM..
Old 07-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's a bit much dude
I simply replied back, reminded him who he was since he seems to have forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VERY stern cringe toward this poster.
Everything I wrote was written 100% in the spirit of the OP and Caiu. All cringe.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Kobold

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll loot your bonus bugs bro
MAH BERGSSSS!!!!

NOOOO

P.S. Send nude snapz*
***edit - not of you***
Last edited by Badwar; 07-07-2017 at 09:55 PM.. Reason: *not gay
Old 07-07-2017, 10:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
I simply replied back, reminded him who he was since he seems to have forgotten.

Everything I wrote was written 100% in the spirit of the OP and Caiu. All cringe.
eh you said video game theft is as wicked as pedophilia

therefore, im hiring sneaksy to get you.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:

Lets not forget that it was both A/A most seem to forget that. As if plat was the motive behind that. The goal was the to humiliate both of those guilds and I think it's fair to say I accomplished that goal. A little known story is a few weeks after the fact I can to terms that my hatred towards Awakened was unjustified and returned my sole loot from the whole thing ,puppet string, to Eratani. All the other items I let my crew have as again it was more for the knocking them down a peg. I'm willing to admit my mistakes and correct them. But continue to paint me a psychopath or whatever Lhan.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets not forget that it was both A/A most seem to forget that. As if plat was the motive behind that. The goal was the to humiliate both of those guilds and I think it's fair to say I accomplished that goal. A little known story is a few weeks after the fact I can to terms that my hatred towards Awakened was unjustified and returned my sole loot from the whole thing ,puppet string, to Eratani. All the other items I let my crew have as again it was more for the knocking them down a peg. I'm willing to admit my mistakes and correct them. But continue to paint me a psychopath or whatever Lhan.
Sure, you showed us....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2017, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Caiu, tell us again the goal of Takproject and it's ban of you
Old 07-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Banned

*tries to humiliate guilds by committing thievery and deceit and then getting blacklisted by the server adjudicators*

?????

The work of a p99 player.
Closed Thread