Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally, I could care less about the loot from ST.
Liar.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:10 PM
Banned

Move this to RNF!
Old 01-19-2018, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this sounds like a feeble attempt to be able to say 'We woke the Sleeper too!'

please get over it
Why are you so cynical. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think too many times people look at who posts, and this skews their judgment before they even think on the matter.

Besides the tired saying "it's classic" honestly what harm would come from resetting Sleeper?

I don't even raid, and can't really see a big deal here.

Having the Sleeper back on the server would be like having Michael Jordan playing in the NBA again! Imagine all the nerds who would come to P99 just for a chance to see the Sleeper! (I know this is a ridiculous and dumb analogy ty)

I think a yearly reset would work fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-19-2018, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Move this to RNF!
Hush your hobbithole, this is not a rant. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-19-2018, 11:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deleting those peoples keys who have them but dont go to st. Outside of that A+ idea.
Aneurysm?
Old 01-19-2018, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

this server is here to be a museum, not for any other reason. wouldn't matter if 3 people played on it.
Old 01-20-2018, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Move this to RNF!
Yes, so we can talk about the origin of those SoDs

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-20-2018, 12:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fasttimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought this was gonna be open priceless farm.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Same

Old 01-20-2018, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally, I have 2 SoD atm and could care less about the loot from ST. This is speaking from a "dead end server" deal where theres nothing left. Could breed new life every once and a while is all I'm looking to do.

The keys have to be deleted because its a well known fact that people who already woke the sleeper, upon finding out he was back, would simply come back and wake him again for fun. This is not an attempt to "get rid of all keys besides A/A".

Also, the change would benefit A/A sure, but the casuals get new life and opportuntiy as the 5 ST key mobs are priority over any mob for at least 2 months, opening options in ToV and Kael.
Honestly, if you have two shits about casuals, or anyone else outside of your own guild, you would have hosted what people thought this thread was going to be about, an open ST raid. And don't get me wrong, I'm all for competition, and earning your pixels. But if you're going to pretend this is anything other than pixel lust, I'm going to be the first person to call bullshit. Maybe not for your main, since BDK gave you some welfare SoDs, but for your alts, or the rest of your guild. And at this point, you guys seen to be the more dominant guild, anyone attempting to compete would have a hard time if all of the keys were destroyed. So this is all really laughable.

If nilbog has any say in this ST is never going to get reset. You would be naïve to believe otherwise. He most likely gets off to every tear created post sleeper wake up.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-20-2018, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, if you have two shits about casuals, or anyone else outside of your own guild, you would have hosted what people thought this thread was going to be about, an open ST raid. And don't get me wrong, I'm all for competition, and earning your pixels. But if you're going to pretend this is anything other than pixel lust, I'm going to be the first person to call bullshit. Maybe not for your main, since BDK gave you some welfare SoDs, but for your alts, or the rest of your guild. And at this point, you guys seen to be the more dominant guild, anyone attempting to compete would have a hard time if all of the keys were destroyed. So this is all really laughable.

If nilbog has any say in this ST is never going to get reset. You would be naïve to believe otherwise. He most likely gets off to every tear created post sleeper wake up.
You mad I killed your guild and now have Rampage officers and members bro?