Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 12:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's more Riot itt than AM. You guys are really bad at propaganda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your troubles with honesty mean I've afraid we'll have to extend your app period to <Idiot Kingdom>. You don't get to leave, ever, but you won't be able to spend any DKP till we decide what to do with you. Better learn to tell the truth!
Probably because there's more Riot members still playing? AM members are on private WoW servers, getting ready for the big day.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Riot was founded on having fun with friends. Riot has been pushing the narrative for months now that they want to share the content, and they want other guilds to experience it and learn it, but the sole reason it can't happen is because Aftermath will block it.

This is a great opportunity for Riot to come through and show it wasn't just the hollow chest pounding that the skeptical Aftermath meanies accused them of.

We're not blocking it. We're encouraging it. Let's do it.

Who cares who proposed it? The server wins, we all play on the server, we all win. Nobody needs to be butt-hurt.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably because there's more Riot members still playing? AM members are on private WoW servers, getting ready for the big day.
nah its because you're freaking out

minus 15 IKP (idiot king points, natch) for yet another infraction. damn.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot seems very invested in this thread
Jessie Marlow: "And so they'll come into town, and you'll shoot them all down dog-dead in the street, is that it?"

Clay Blaisedell: "Or them me."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2019, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DromalPhrenia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah its because you're freaking out
I'm freaking out? I'm simply stating the obvious. Your guild isn't killing a majority of the raid mobs anymore. Most of AM leadership is leaving in less than a week. You guys are heavily invested in this thread to spin it in your favor as one last hurrah before you leave. Guess what will happen when you guys are done with WoW classic and come back? Do you think this rotation would still be in place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot was founded on having fun with friends. Riot has been pushing the narrative for months now that they want to share the content, and they want other guilds to experience it and learn it, but the sole reason it can't happen is because Aftermath will block it.

This is a great opportunity for Riot to come through and show it wasn't just the hollow chest pounding that the skeptical Aftermath meanies accused them of.

We're not blocking it. We're encouraging it. Let's do it.

Who cares who proposed it? The server wins, we all play on the server, we all win. Nobody needs to be butt-hurt.
Speaking of spinning it...jesus this is some next level shit.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:29 PM
Banned

By proposing a larger rotation, Riot has shown they are the true villains
Old 08-21-2019, 12:34 PM
Aviak

The one thing this thread has taught me is Riot has become the entity that they claimed to despise. It's always about the pixels. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

As much as i'd like to see the small guys get some mobs, I wouldn't mind seeing AM burn to the ground first. Then maybe after that point Riot can come up with a reasonable agreement with the rest of the guilds on the server.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

[QUOTE=Mblake81;2950291]Jessie Marlow: "And so they'll come into town, and you'll shoot them all down dog-dead in the street, is that it?"

Clay Blaisedell: "Or them me."

Kudos for the reference. Not a particularly well-known western. It's (weakly) remembered today mostly for being an appearance of Deforest Kelley prior to "Star Trek."

------------------------------

With respect to guild squabbling, the names change but the story stays the same.

Danth
Old 08-21-2019, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as i'd like to see the small guys get some mobs, I wouldn't mind seeing AM burn to the ground first. Then maybe after that point Riot can come up with a reasonable agreement with the rest of the guilds on the server.
I think that is the plan.
--

On a side note,

You want to know why you need to attack Dragon+Guards at the time with over 100+? Because Aftermath WEEK 1 of rooted dragons decided to set the standard with a good ol' Leapfrog on Dagarn. They read what Rogean said about it being an asshole move, and they completely dismissed it. Another guild cleared all of the pathers, trash mobs, and guards while AM steamrolled in and stole the Dagarn FTE.

Splitting out guards is no longer possible once AM showed that this is how the game was going to be played. Without having to engage with multiple guards in fear of leapfrogging, guilds would not have to be so big.
Closed Thread